United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen the media talk about how good a striker is based purely on his pressing stats.
Bestest presser ever according to sly. Cunts know no boundaries in bumming the red scum. He’s a washed up failure who didn’t cut it at the mighty Burnley. Bring the daft **** on. While we hoover up all the best young talent in Europe and beyond, with an actual plan for the future instead of a scattergun approach.

Can't believe both of those Fergie is a **** threads have been deleted. Gave me a right chuckle. What's the world coming to..
Here's my reply :)
Met him about 15 years ago at a high brow football evening, I got introduced to him and the first thing I said was I'm a city fan but I can appreciate what you've done at United...he looked at me like a piece of shit, when he got up to accept an award a boood the fucker and everyone looked round...probably one of my finest moments...**** !!

Can't believe both of those Fergie is a **** threads have been deleted. Gave me a right chuckle. What's the world coming to..
I didn't even get a chance to show my appreciation of his inspirational chat with the PSG team a couple of hours before we beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.