United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my reply :)
Met him about 15 years ago at a high brow football evening, I got introduced to him and the first thing I said was I'm a city fan but I can appreciate what you've done at United...he looked at me like a piece of shit, when he got up to accept an award a boood the fucker and everyone looked round...probably one of my finest moments...**** !!
I know of a story about him having lunch at the four seasons in Hale once. One of the chefs gobbed in his food then went to the door to watch him tucking in. Shame.

It’s the derby on Saturday no doubt some clown at the guardian will make a big article about it.
So fucking what? People need to realise that humour, however portrayed is a valid narrative. Ricky Gervais sells out tours and he only tells his opinion. Not having a go at you by the way! Although some **** will think I am!

Here's my reply :)
Met him about 15 years ago at a high brow football evening, I got introduced to him and the first thing I said was I'm a city fan but I can appreciate what you've done at United...he looked at me like a piece of shit, when he got up to accept an award a boood the fucker and everyone looked round...probably one of my finest moments...**** !!
Top work Blue.

I really hope the full scale of that cunts (alleged) corruption is revealed one day, hopefully before he pegs it.

So fucking what? People need to realise that humour, however portrayed is a valid narrative. Ricky Gervais sells out tours and he only tells his opinion. Not having a go at you by the way! Although some **** will think I am!

I’m referring to how the guardian claimed City fans were going to disrupt the silence for their munich anniversary.

Impeccable how that turned out.

Spot-on. The only way United can beat us is if they play out of their skin and we play terribly. There is a remote chance of this happening but that's the only chance they have. We all get nervous before Derby matches. It is ingrained in City fans. They have beaten us once out of the last 10 fixtures at Old Trafford. In most of those games we have destroyed them. I'll be there on Saturday and remain very confident.

You’re forgetting the game where they won the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.