United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me you'd have thought they'd won the world cup.
Called into Morrisons today and there was a few of the plastic fuckers in there one i know had a jacket on he must have had for about 20 years, must have been up in the loft for donkeys years and he doesn't go anywhere near the shit hole, I have seen him in the past out shopping with his missus at same time the Rags are on TV he even had a United shirt on

All the fake united tops are back out. It's like train spottin for snide tops. Not seen a Sharp managers coat yet but here's hopin! One comes near just pull out yer season card. It's like fuckin garlic.

They are celebrating a jammy derby win like they just won the quadruple.

That's how mediocre they've become.

Let them get giddy and carried away with themselves. All you keep hearing is that Ten Haag has revolutionised the club and implemented his playing style perfectly. Except he seems pretty swift to abandon his footballing principles when he comes up against a superior side. They’ve beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and now us this season by ceding almost all the possession and hoofing it over the top for Rashford to chase. Whilst that might get a few morale boosting results, what does it actually achieve in the long term?
Pep basically sacrificed short term success in his first season with us by sticking to his philosophy. We lost 4-0 to Everton and 4-2 to Leicester in 2016/17. At the time many were furious that he was too stubborn to change his ideas and said that his philosophy wouldn’t work in England. Well he refused to bow to the pressure and look what we have achieved since then.
Ten Haag is traumatised by results at us and Brentford and has already compromised his footballing beliefs by chasing short term appeasement. Let’s see how that works out further down the line.

On a side note, the rivals that don't consider us rivals but openly-secretly do, are partying like it is 1999. Used to love an underdog story, but not when it's them lot.

Where are the beloved Glazers to take the sheen off? Somebody check they're still around.

I imagine they’re in Tampa getting ready to watch a game of ‘football’ they actually give a shit about and quietly transferring a few more million quid they’ve acquired in lucrative overseas business interests into Tom Brady’s bank account.

I imagine they’re in Tampa getting ready to watch a game of ‘football’ they actually give a shit about and quietly transferring a few more million quid they’ve acquired in lucrative overseas business interests into Tom Brady’s bank account.
If the Glazers are indeed, trying to sell Trafford. It wouldn't surprise me if Brady was a part investor. It seems to be the trend among multi, multi millionaire American athletes to invest in the sports/entertainment industry, generally away from their own sport

The Rags form, sorry results, and dubious attractive cup draws from Pyrex bowls with numbered balls on show has coincided with their crooked American owners decision to sell, funny that!

The position they are in now probably adds 100m to the price compared to Rags being 6th and off the pace and out of the cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.