United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually had a mini debate with a rag in the pub last night. The bizzare rationale for his anti Glazer stance was this; they put Woodward in position who, he claimed, had complete control of the selection of Utd's transfer targets under their various managers. So, aside from the fact of the £1b spent , the Glazers are wholly responsible for their woes, with no culpability attached to any manager.
That mat not be as bizarre as it seems. Woodentop was ignorant of the game or how a club should function. I wouldn’t put this past him. Didn’t Maureen complain that he asked for X,Y,Z in a window and they gave him A,B,C?

That mat not be as bizarre as it seems. Woodentop was ignorant of the game or how a club should function. I wouldn’t put this past him. Didn’t Maureen complain that he asked for X,Y,Z in a window and they gave him A,B,C?
TT asked for di Maria and Koke, but ended up with Tia Maria and Coke!

Ready to beat the shit out of these Clowns on the pitch come the derby....

Think they'll put a challenge in this year tbh.....I can see villa and Southampton bricking it!!
That Haaland chap will find the derby a trial: he’ll be marked by the Slab. Tough times in the prem.

I know what you mean, but the guy was stating the Woodhead selected and signed all the players with zero input from any of the managers. Therefore that's how the Glazers are responsible for the demise of Utd.

I know what you mean, but the guy was stating the Woodhead selected and signed all the players with zero input from any of the managers. Therefore that's how the Glazers are responsible for the demise of Utd.
Maybe it will continue with Glazer Accountant no.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.