United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen video of rughead turning up in dulles airport has Coleen finally kicked him out, all that luggage for job interview
Wtf is wrong with clubs how has that ugly cnut ended up at another club all be it in the states,can some not help themselves and just employ failure after failure a long line of these fuckers who have won fuck all or come close bar constant relegation..wouldn’t be surprised wiggy lasts a season then sacked but gets another cushy job in the championship or similar..

I dont see them letting him go on a free - And i dont see anyone paying a fee to the rags and paying his massive wages. So he will stay. Lol.

Could do with him fucking off. Scored too many for those pricks last season, don’t want that happening again.

Could do with him fucking off. Scored too many for those pricks last season, don’t want that happening again.
Yes but if he goes they will have a lot of wages freed up and on the basis every signing is a lottery they may just unearth a decent player.

That and the fact that if he is unhappy then i'd like him there stinking the place out with his bad vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.