United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might cause an upset.

They now have a decent manager,and while their individuals are not a patch on either ours or the Tarquins,he has them all singing from the same sheet and he has found a system that suits.

They now have a decent manager,and while their individuals are not a patch on either ours or the Tarquins,he has them all singing from the same sheet and he has found a system that suits.

They have the Dutch version of Ole. He tried to play & they got fucking leathered so resorted to Mad Louis, Jose, Ole, park the bus & smash it up for a quick runner. The difference is now they’ve got Webb back in the team & their expectations have dropped. All of those achieved 2nd but it’s no good if they finish 2nd to City.

Or two systems that suit.

One for playing us, and one for all other teams.

Three land rovers and some oil should swing the deal. Perhaps a couple of push bikes on the qt to sweeten the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.