United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media blackout for me both in the car and when I get home after our game.

I'd not be able to sleep at night having any sort of thoughts along the line of 'Go on rags'.

Ideally a 0-0 draw with plenty of cards but we've still got plenty of time to get back to the top of the table without turning raggy for 90 mins.

I'd agree had we not made such a balls of Brentford and Everton, and been robbed (and only had one attempt) in the derby. Consequently I want a bad tempered draw with lots of injuries and cards for both sides.

Yeah I could live with that tbf

I want the Arse to hammer these. I'd rather they won the league than united fans have anything to crow about.

I was just having a quiet coffee in Costa with a mate when some ugly twat starts shouting something about "somebody's stuck something to your chest mate. Do you know it's there ?". (I had a City hoodie on). So I do what you do, smile politely, nod and think "fuck off gobshite". Would he leave it there ? Not a bit of it. He then runs through the whole range of City bingo including a derby where, in his head, he was amongst the City fans in the third tier at the Etihad and the whole ground was singing "who's that lying on the runway...". When he refused to join in, he was identified as a united fan and thrown out. Cool story bro.

At this point a scouser pops up showing his phone with the club emblem on it. United fan, of course, says "I don't mind you lot these days". So I say "doesn't surprise me, you're two cheeks of the same backside" (see, I was on my best behaviour). Anyway, it escalated and finished with me saying "I hope you get stuffed tomorrow". To which he replied "I hope all your players get leprosy". 4-0 to the Arse will do me. We'll take our chances.

Yup on reflection I can see mostly an Arsenal win. As I suspected Utd have had an easy run for too long. And they're missing casemiro (As if that really is a thing).

They did beat Arsenal early in the season without Casemiro and that’s when United weren’t in decent form and Arsenal were. So you never know.

A draw will do me. I want to see Arsenal drop some points so they have us too close for comfort.

I want the Arse to hammer these. I'd rather they won the league than united fans have anything to crow about.

I was just having a quiet coffee in Costa with a mate when some ugly twat starts shouting something about "somebody's stuck something to your chest mate. Do you know it's there ?". (I had a City hoodie on). So I do what you do, smile politely, nod and think "fuck off gobshite". Would he leave it there ? Not a bit of it. He then runs through the whole range of City bingo including a derby where, in his head, he was amongst the City fans in the third tier at the Etihad and the whole ground was singing "who's that lying on the runway...". When he refused to join in, he was identified as a united fan and thrown out. Cool story bro.

At this point a scouser pops up showing his phone with the club emblem on it. United fan, of course, says "I don't mind you lot these days". So I say "doesn't surprise me, you're two cheeks of the same backside" (see, I was on my best behaviour). Anyway, it escalated and finished with me saying "I hope you get stuffed tomorrow". To which he replied "I hope all your players get leprosy". 4-0 to the Arse will do me. We'll take our chances.

Each club riddled with classy supporters - something both can only dream of !

Ha ha, a quiet coffee in Costa!

You sound like me, I can't go out without getting into some situation.

Other week the manager in a camera shop ffs said "not sure we should help a City fan"

I quickly replied "think yourself lucky to help a fan of the Champions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.