United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Arse to hammer these. I'd rather they won the league than united fans have anything to crow about.

I was just having a quiet coffee in Costa with a mate when some ugly twat starts shouting something about "somebody's stuck something to your chest mate. Do you know it's there ?". (I had a City hoodie on). So I do what you do, smile politely, nod and think "fuck off gobshite". Would he leave it there ? Not a bit of it. He then runs through the whole range of City bingo including a derby where, in his head, he was amongst the City fans in the third tier at the Etihad and the whole ground was singing "who's that lying on the runway...". When he refused to join in, he was identified as a united fan and thrown out. Cool story bro.

At this point a scouser pops up showing his phone with the club emblem on it. United fan, of course, says "I don't mind you lot these days". So I say "doesn't surprise me, you're two cheeks of the same backside" (see, I was on my best behaviour). Anyway, it escalated and finished with me saying "I hope you get stuffed tomorrow". To which he replied "I hope all your players get leprosy". 4-0 to the Arse will do me. We'll take our chances.
That is what happens when you go to Bury, especially on market day. Full of the bungled and the botched as my other half likes to say.

Ha ha, a quiet coffee in Costa!

You sound like me, I can't go out without getting into some situation.

Other week the manager in a camera shop ffs said "not sure we should help a City fan"

I quickly replied "think yourself lucky to help a fan of the Champions"
I've noticed lately they've stated getting a bit gobby after saying fuck all for years.
I usually hit back with something along the lines of us being champions, the gobshite never going, not coming from Manchester or recent lack of trophies.
We've so much ammunition but it just shows that they always have and always will be a bunch of arrogant, entitled, small time glory hunting wankers.

Ha ha, a quiet coffee in Costa!

You sound like me, I can't go out without getting into some situation.

Other week the manager in a camera shop ffs said "not sure we should help a City fan"

You should have told him to fuck off then and reminded him that his wages won't get paid waiting for the rags to actually win something to photograph !

Last edited:
I have the " pleasure " of going out tonight where I will be in the company of 2 rag supporters and most likely an ex-rag player.

Can imagine it might be a bit interesting with how fucking gobby and giddy they are likely to be following their " thoroughly deserved " win last week without a trace of embarrassment at the circumstances.

The ex-player is another living in the fucking past merchant who can't believe they are not winning everything in sight. Too entrenched in the hype to understand.

Need to keep my cool and ignore usual the boring drivel of the ex-pro.

Park the bus and hoof it up to the fast lads upfront... ala Mourinho and Solskjaer.

Associating the Rgas with any sort of credibility or positivity will rightly never go down well on this forum.....but the fact is,they are a much better outfit since this new fella took charge.

I have the " pleasure " of going out tonight where I will be in the company of 2 rag supporters and most likely an ex-rag player.

Can imagine it might be a bit interesting with how fucking gobby and giddy they are likely to be following their " thoroughly deserved " win last week without a trace of embarrassment at the circumstances.

The ex-player is another living in the fucking past merchant who can't believe they are not winning everything in sight. Too entrenched in the hype to understand.

Need to keep my cool and ignore usual the boring drivel of the ex-pro.
Don’t go then

I want the Arse to hammer these. I'd rather they won the league than united fans have anything to crow about.

I was just having a quiet coffee in Costa with a mate when some ugly twat starts shouting something about "somebody's stuck something to your chest mate. Do you know it's there ?". (I had a City hoodie on). So I do what you do, smile politely, nod and think "fuck off gobshite". Would he leave it there ? Not a bit of it. He then runs through the whole range of City bingo including a derby where, in his head, he was amongst the City fans in the third tier at the Etihad and the whole ground was singing "who's that lying on the runway...". When he refused to join in, he was identified as a united fan and thrown out. Cool story bro.

At this point a scouser pops up showing his phone with the club emblem on it. United fan, of course, says "I don't mind you lot these days". So I say "doesn't surprise me, you're two cheeks of the same backside" (see, I was on my best behaviour). Anyway, it escalated and finished with me saying "I hope you get stuffed tomorrow". To which he replied "I hope all your players get leprosy". 4-0 to the Arse will do me. We'll take our chances.
When we played Norwich a few years ago (and lost) I was at a bit of a party in North Wales/Chester border, red dippers and rags all over, they were all best mates, singing, dancing, patting each other on the back because we lost, so much for the ‘bitter, intense rivalry’ , it’s a load of concocted bollocks, thanks to ‘the hard shoulder shitter’.

Don’t go then

Not possible , and not my style .

Been in the situation before and can cope. I might have to suppress my inner laughter though at the level of delusion. I will definitely hear some whoppers .

Just a pity that Ten Haag isn't proving to be as fucking useless as their normal recruits .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.