United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume they'll still end up getting De Jong, purely because of Barca's financial issues, but the way they've relentlessly pursued a player who clearly doesn't want to join them has been more than a bit undignified and desperate. How the mighty have fallen.
Its all so mercenary.

I posted in maybe this thread or the de jong transfer thread the rags are desperate they will end up paying them wages owed to de jong to get this deal back underway,but the PR machine will be in overdrive how they convinced him to forfeit the money for the huge attraction of man utd…

I posted in maybe this thread or the de jong transfer thread the rags are desperate they will end up paying them wages owed to de jong to get this deal back underway,but the PR machine will be in overdrive how they convinced him to forfeit the money for the huge attraction of man utd…

I think you're right and the matter will be covered up by utter bullshit and lies - happens every time with the cunts.

De Jong doesn't have to leave Barcelona he can just dig his heels in and get his money, I'm sure he's got a lawyer who can have the cules in court promptish.

Lots of paper talk here.

And do their plastic followers remember who got the Glazers involved to begin with, I wonder?
The Glazer swere actively buying shares before the "Rock of Gibraltar" fall out, however they could not get the required %age to warrant total control as the Coolmore boys held 33%.
Enter the greedy Scottish pisscan and the rest is history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.