United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me that comes across as a diplomatic climb down. They've put him out there but there are no takers, so now they say "he's not for sale anyway".

By now everyone knows that he's not a good signing.
Didn't want (to sell) him anyway!!

Picking up nicely to be another season with no improvement where they become a bigger laughing stock & it gets more embarrassing for the media to try and keep them relevant.
Like the dippers they are free from criticism, but the longer the smokescreen stays and protects them from the outside world the harder the reality check when it all comes crashing down around them.

When the likes of Simon Stone tell them Slabhead is the best in the world, and he tells them this so often that they believe him, they genuinely believe that he's a great player then the smokescreen is doing what it's supposed to be doing, keeping the poor little darlings cocooned from that big, nasty world called 'reality' out there.

Anyone seen the thread they’ve got about our spending? Apparently other clubs are inflating the price they pay for our players, all the players are paid extra wages off the book and we never got exonerated by CAS we just refused to comply so they threw the case out.

Might start selling tin foil hats. I’d make a killing on there

Has the penny dropped that DeJong does not want to go there !!!
Back up options Tielemans,Neves and some Austrian bloke.
Might as well be Sneijder.
I presume they'll still end up getting De Jong, purely because of Barca's financial issues, but the way they've relentlessly pursued a player who clearly doesn't want to join them has been more than a bit undignified and desperate. How the mighty have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.