United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Qataris buy the rags what is the betting our club bend over and let the cunts use our stadium whilst the swamp is redeveloped. It would be unforgivable in my eyes if we do anything for them apart from relegating them

As always money talks they pay a good wedge we will let them!

I’m with you I’d tell them to swivel

Sky sports just now creaming themselves saying if Qatar buy the scum not only will they invest in the team and the swamp. They will also invest in Manchester. Have they ever even mentioned what our owners have done for Manchester in all the years they’ve been here? The positive press Qatar has suddenly begun to get is astounding!
That said. If the new Qatari owners invested as much in Greater Manchester as Sheikh Mansour has done it would be great for the wider city and North West England. In the last 20 years Manchester has done more than most other British cities to attract external inward investment not least because we get Jack Shit from successive London-centric governments.

That said. If the new Qatari owners invested as much in Greater Manchester as Sheikh Mansour has done it would be great for the wider city and North West England. In the last 20 years Manchester has done more than most other British cities to attract external inward investment not least because we get Jack Shit from successive London-centric governments.
I'm sure Ratface would use that as part of his mayoral election campaign as well. Unless Mr Lim says otherwise.

If the Qataris buy the rags what is the betting our club bend over and let the cunts use our stadium whilst the swamp is redeveloped. It would be unforgivable in my eyes if we do anything for them apart from relegating them
Imagine how weird that would be when we play them away lol

I'm pretty sure they hate each other and had a number of disputes so hopefully wouldn't let them anywhere near our stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.