United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,it was cheating,and a good decision to over turn.Its a shame its not ore widely applied across the game as this play acting/deception and down right cheating is ruining the game.

Totally agree. I think what the Spurs player did is genuinely worse than what Ella Toone did. It sounds like the ref said she was conned by the Spurs player into giving the red card, so now the Spurs player is facing charges of deception herself. Exactly what should happen, and I wish justice like this was more widespread in the mens game.

Last edited:
There's talk of Qatari's wiping the $1.5B in debt at united. I think Abrahamovic forgave all the loans at Chelsea when Boehly bought them How is this not just owner investment and counting towards FFP? They're trying to prosecute us over a few million! I don't get it.

3rd of 4 in the Champion’s League group v 2nd of 4 in the Europa League group, you’d think the media would have at least some perspective, but not a chance.

After the battering we’ve had over the past decade or so for being “oil owned” it’ll be suddenly how it’s good for football to have Middle East wealth. If (sorry when) the Premier League turn a blind eye to the shenanigans the Rags will operate under they will confirm what we’ve known for a long t

rrupt as fuck

3rd of 4 in the Champion’s League group v 2nd of 4 in the Europa League group, you’d think the media would have at least some perspective, but not a chance.

After the battering we’ve had over the past decade or so for being “oil owned” it’ll be suddenly how it’s good for football to have Middle East wealth. If (sorry when) the Premier League turn a blind eye to the shenanigans the Rags will operate under they will confirm what we’ve known for a long time, corrupt as fuck.
The Glazers when managing to sell to a Middle East group

Attachments

• The_Beverly_Hillbillies.jpg
    The_Beverly_Hillbillies.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.