United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these rumours of whose going to bid for the scum!

Elon
Qatar
Saudi
Jim Ratcliffe
Hedge fund

Now whose going to buy a club like this! Let’s head back to the studio

Last edited:
Link to the live Circus made up updates, if anyone wants to follow it?(I don’t blame you)

168EFE11-FAF8-4FFE-8AAB-85288CEC8A97.jpeg

I can only imagine what Sly Sports News has been like today, and will be until 10pm tonight.

I know its difficult to be anything other than abusive where they are concerned,but it does nothing to bury your head or pretend otherwise.
I don't think anyone is burying their head in the sand as far as the acknowledging the position they're currently in... the debate is regarding how they've managed to get in that position.

To say that they're in their current position by comparing Ten Hag to Pep and thereby suggesting their technical ability, standard of football and manner of how they're achieving their results is comparable to City's quality and standard of football under Pep is generous in the extreme.

I don't think anyone is burying their head in the sand as far as the acknowledging the position they're currently in... the debate is regarding how they've managed to get in that position.

To say that they're in their current position by comparing Ten Hag to Pep and thereby suggesting their technical ability, standard of football and manner of how they're achieving their results is comparable to City's quality and standard of football under Pep is generous in the extreme.

I didnt say any of that,you have literally made that up.

I said,he is similar to Pep in that he is getting the best out of the tools at his disposal.He has brought a calmness and an authority to what was very much a rudderless ship,and more than anything else.....he has their fan base believing again.

Im doing nothing more than recognising and applauding his efforts,so far.

I didnt say any of that,you have literally made that up.

I said,he is similar to Pep in that he is getting the best out of the tools at his disposal.He has brought a calmness and an authority to what was very much a rudderless ship,and more than anything else.....he has their fan base believing again.

Im doing nothing more than recognising and applauding his efforts,so far.
The fickle cunts are back crowing and are still the despicable cunts they’ve always been and always will be. It’s like buying a house and having to take on the previous owners grandad sat in the corner of the lounge stinking of piss with Ferguson still there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.