United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say.....i could have done without this manager they have got themselves,might still be early days.....but he looks the real deal,like Pep he makes players better and he recognises what makes a team tick,he puts into perspective some of the shite they have employed over the past few years.

Make no mistake,these cunts are getting up a head of steam and i suspect they will soon become our biggest threat.

We need to ensure this summer is used as effective as it can be to bring in the replacements that will afford us the continued gap,because i know that lot will be going for it big time.
Totally disagree about Ten Hag.

I'm not seeing anything different at all as far as their technical ability, quality and style of football or tactics goes as to what we saw from them under Mourinho and Solskjaer.

They've just had an extended run of very narrow, very scrappy wins largely achieved through favourable officiating.

There's talk of Qatari's wiping the $1.5B in debt at united. I think Abrahamovic forgave all the loans at Chelsea when Boehly bought them How is this not just owner investment and counting towards FFP? They're trying to prosecute us over a few million! I don't get it.

Doing anyone can wipe the loans out the way some are set up!

Oil Rags.

Screenshot-20230217-175449-2.png

safely-disposing-of-oily-or-flammable-rags-4125743-07-70a0cd6ac3314c5db64509461cad7358-2.jpg

Gotta say.....i could have done without this manager they have got themselves,might still be early days.....but he looks the real deal,like Pep he makes players better and he recognises what makes a team tick,he puts into perspective some of the shite they have employed over the past few years.

Make no mistake,these cunts are getting up a head of steam and i suspect they will soon become our biggest threat.

We need to ensure this summer is used as effective as it can be to bring in the replacements that will afford us the continued gap,because i know that lot will be going for it big time.
Have a lie down and chill Fantasy.

Rumours of a late bid by the Saudis for the Rags.

I’m assuming that if this happens and the dirtiest of dirty oil money and a State with an appalling human rights record become the new owners, the media, the football supporting public every other Premier League team and all the other European Leagues will unite in universal hatred of the Rags, the way they did for another Club close to our hearts.

I won’t hold my breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.