United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fickle cunts are back crowing and are still the despicable cunts they’ve always been and always will be. It’s like buying a house and having to take on the previous owners grandad sat in the corner of the lounge stinking of piss with Ferguson still there

I wont argue that.

They are the most arrogant/hypocritical and self entitled bunch of cunts in the sport.

I didnt say any of that,you have literally made that up.

I said,he is similar to Pep in that he is getting the best out of the tools at his disposal.He has brought a calmness and an authority to what was very much a rudderless ship,and more than anything else.....he has their fan base believing again.

Im doing nothing more than recognising and applauding his efforts,so far.
Have you ever considered a job with Sky, BT or the rag loving red tops because you sound just like them.

You've got a talent for regurgitating a load emotive, hyperbolic but ultimately meaningless soundbites.

He hasn't done anything to improve their technical ability or style of play beyond what they were under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

Have you ever considered a job with Sky, BT or the rag loving red tops because you sound just like them.

You've got a talent for regurgitating a load emotive, hyperbolic but ultimately meaningless soundbites.

He hasn't done anything to improve their technical ability or style of play beyond what they were under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

Yeah i heard you the first time....

Nice

we us Manchester city fans should go and buy FCUM and change the whole club into a mini man city with a name change, new badge, blue shirts white shorts, because they will be playing to one man and his dog next week,

I will start a bucket collection and get lotto grants and ask Manchester city council for loans
just need bluemooners to come up with a name for the club

I guess sports washing doesn’t exist anymore. Neither does human rights abuses, etc.

CBFD73E0-16FA-4BE0-941C-1C6F5A1BBB9B.png

Jassim bin Jibber Jabber bin Al Thani

07-C31574-1-B9-C-4200-8-CD5-4-F9576-DCB642.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.