United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd half I watched abit, was on in back ground at the pub but everytime I glanced over it was scum on the attack and dominating. Only just seen the replay of the tackle on here should of been a red anyway that.
They were absolutely battered 1st half and the foul happened 1st half it would have definitely changed the game.

Anyway fuck all we can do about it :(

I want to see the PL thrown into the fucking sea and I hope it’s the Abu Dhabi Group that do it. The PL accusations have gone beyond questioning the operation of our club called into question the honour of ADG in general. They have stepped on a cultural land mine with both feet.
Who are the Abu Dhabi Group ?

Manchester City are privately owned by Newton Investments / Silver Lake.

Only 2 teams seem to not be able to show the players from side on when there’s a possible VAR offside against them.
Rags today and Cakpoo yesterday. It’s very odd, to say the least….

View attachment 69742
It looks like that is before the pass was made in that image. He'll have been AT LEAST a yard offside when the pass was made. Manipulated to suit the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.