United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've become competent at hoofball with more help than anyone even them could expect from the twats in black (didn't see last night), no more no less. Tentpeg has already chucked his style of play under a bus as they're not able to actually play any sort of decent football.

As for some of the posts on here.....words fail me.

SCUM

I would much rather win the Europa league than capitulate yet again in the CL, people can call it a consolation or a thursday night cup all they want but i personally would love to see a City player hold aloft that trophy.
And thats why Top 4 is a thing? Europa is no match for the CL. People not involved in the EL hardly give a fuck about it. I would put the Europa League just a bit above the FA cup in terms of desirability.

If I remember correctly Ole never played his 1st team out and out during their Europa run. Ten Hag will have an issue soon with his squad players and injuries. He played his 1st team against Forest being 3-0 up !

They've become competent at hoofball with more help than anyone even them could expect from the twats in black (didn't see last night), no more no less. Tentpeg has already chucked his style of play under a bus as they're not able to actually play any sort of decent football.

As for some of the posts on here.....words fail me.

SCUM
Bang on. Several times the ball was hoofed from the edge of their box for one of the speed merchants to chase after it.
Only works against teams who play a high line like Barca did last night. If they'd have dropped off 10/15 yds it would nullified Rashford/Sancho/Anthony.

There's apparently a Den Hag revolution happening at The Shits according to a news paper today. Well I'm going to spoil a good story with the facts. The Shits are in the Caraboa Cup final due to a series of easy home draws. The first real test is in the final. Newcastle have faded recently. They'll be up for the final though. Eddie Howe is a good manager. Hopefully Newcastle will win. The Shits have done well in the league recently, but they have won the majority of their games by a single goal margin and received some very favourable decisions. Their run of fortune will not last in my view. City have been out of form, but we still have a much superior goal difference. We are still above The Shits in the league. The season finishes in May. Lots of football to play. Many twists and turns to come. I am not going to get my head turned by the media that love The Shits. I don't think The Shits will win the league. They are having a good run at the moment and getting the rub of the green. This will change. If I am wrong, I will put the maracas away and sit in a darkened room for a thousand years.

If I remember correctly Ole never played his 1st team out and out during their Europa run. Ten Hag will have an issue soon with his squad players and injuries. He played his 1st team against Forest being 3-0 up !
Unless they're on the inhalers now

And thats why Top 4 is a thing? Europa is no match for the CL. People not involved in the EL hardly give a fuck about it. I would put the Europa League just a bit above the FA cup in terms of desirability.
And i'd still love to win it.
Getting top four is for the accountants, imo , you either win trophies or you don't.
The only worthwhile place in the top four is top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.