United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re a Rashford injury away from capitulating. Hopefully someone crops him soon and puts him out for a month. Send the cunts back down the table a few spots.

What would be fun is if the Toon do them on Sunday, but Nick Pope has fucked that up.

They’re a Rashford injury away from capitulating. Hopefully someone crops him soon and puts him out for a month. Send the cunts back down the table a few spots.

What would be fun is if the Toon do them on Sunday, but Nick Pope has fucked that up.

Don't wish someone else injured even if that said player is from the scums.

Just wish his form is dropped and he will back to irrelevancy before world cup.

Nothing bad, maybe a metatarsal or something you know? Just to derail them.

Of course I know that, that’s why I said ‘if we ever won it as just our second ever piece of European silverware’.

We never won the UEFA Cup though and haven’t won the Europa League.

The European Cup Winners’ Cup was scrapped (Lazio were the final ever winners of it) and all domestic Cup winners just went into the UEFA Cup instead.
I thought so pal : )

Agreed, it's poor character.
I prefer City to play aggressive football again,
not this boring and soft blunder.

The disdain shown by some fans in this country towards the ‘lesser’ of the major trophies is simply stupid behaviour. The ‘it’s a Micky Mouse trophy anyway’ crowd within every set of fans used to either mock other clubs for being in it or after they’ve been knocked out makes people look daft. The FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League are all cracking trophies to win. The Europa League would stand proudly in our trophy room if we ever won it as just our second ever piece of European silverware.

Christ look at Roma fans and players and Mourinho after they won the Europa Conference last season. They were buzzing with hundreds of thousands of their fans out for the parade.

City haven’t even won the UEFA Cup/Europa League in our history, never mind the Champions League, and we mock other teams because they’re in that competition? That’s not right for me. Playing in and never winning a competition like us in the CL gives us no real brag over anyone about the Europa League. If we’d won both of those trophies maybe we’d have an argument but since we haven’t it makes us look a bit silly.

United fans used to do exactly the same thing; singing ‘Thursday nights on Channel 5’ at clubs because they were in the UEFA Cup/Europa League. How silly do their fans look now they’re buzzing they’ve won in the Ro32 in that very same competition?

And it’s likely that after Pep leaves, we will be overtaken in the league and we might not qualify for the CL every season like we do now and could have a number of years in the next few decades in the Europa League and I hope we go on to win it every season we find ourselves in it.

I’m with you I’d love us to win this trophy if we ever finish in the position in the league! It’s a European trophy! Rank wise for me it’s on par with the league cup which loves winning!

Of course I know that, that’s why I said ‘if we ever won it as just our second ever piece of European silverware’.

We never won the UEFA Cup though and haven’t won the Europa League.

The European Cup Winners’ Cup was scrapped (Lazio were the final ever winners of it) and all domestic Cup winners just went into the UEFA Cup instead.
drop-the-mic-mic-drop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.