United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t every draw a toss of a coin so 50/50 chance of a home draw!?
Yes, and the odds of winning 11 in a row is 0.5 to the power 11. That a less than 0.05% chance. Try tossing a coin and see how long it takes for you to get 11 heads in a row. If it is a fair coin it’ll take you a long time.

The Liverpool team of the past few seasons were a far far better team and threat to City than this lot, take away the hype and the media bullshit and they are much as they were under Mourinho and Van Gaal.
Both Mourinho and Ole (of all people) finished 2nd once, didn't amount to anything in the end.

When there are three teams left in the draw, then surely it's only a 1 in 3 chance of being drawn at home.
By that maths, just imagine how lucky they were to get drawn at home in the early rounds when there was 128 teams in the draw!

Didn't watch the game but saw the highlights. The goalkeepers actions looked really odd. Plus the OG was weird too. The Shits did have a goal ruled out by VAR though. That was unusual too. The Shits are normally given them.
I encourage everyone to watch the highlights and see how strange the behaviour was from the hammers players (keepers and defenders) for all of United’s goals and even their attackers for some of their own chances to score more to put the match away (some of the decision making was baffling).

I am not sure of the cause—perhaps West Ham didn’t want to continue in the cup so made sure they didn’t—but everything about that match is very suspect.

By that maths, just imagine how lucky they were to get drawn at home in the early rounds when there was 128 teams in the draw!
I was never any good at maths but is that not the case. Two matches left to be drawn, four teams left so surely it's a 50:50 of being at home but if another team is drawn out at home then two of the three teams left have to be away and only one at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.