United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shits have been drawn at home in 4 FA Cup and 3 League Cup games this season. All of them to be precise. Now, I am no statistician, but I believe the odds of this is like throwing 7 heads in a row which is a 1/128 chance of happening. Very strange indeed.

The Shits have been drawn at home in 4 FA Cup and 3 League Cup games this season. All of them to be precise. Now, I am no statistician, but I believe the odds of this is like throwing 7 heads in a row which is a 1/128 chance of happening. Very strange indeed.
Don't worry to even it up if they beat Fulham they'll be drawn 2nd or 4th out of the pot in the semis.

West Ham had that game in the bag. I'm not sure about what happened being criminal, but, it was very, very predictable. Late goals gifted to the scum in a predictable fashion by a pathetic West Ham collapse.
It's become so expected that it barely bothers me these days because it's become so predictable. But, when you see a game there for the taking, as it was for the hammers, it makes you wonder what's going on.
Can it keep happening? Probably.
Scum.
Aguerd was born, that is what going on.

Just watched the highlights of their match against West Ham.

That game has match-fixing written all over it.

Looked like WWE choreography from the hammers players.
Didn't watch the game but saw the highlights. The goalkeepers actions looked really odd. Plus the OG was weird too. The Shits did have a goal ruled out by VAR though. That was unusual too. The Shits are normally given them.

Didn't watch the game but saw the highlights. The goalkeepers actions looked really odd. Plus the OG was weird too. The Shits did have a goal ruled out by VAR though. That was unusual too. The Shits are normally given them.
I do like your continual use of shits in your posts I may move from scum/rags to this in the future.

We’ll get these fuckers in the final they’ll go full strength like they did in the league cup and we’ll go second string like we always do in the domestic cups. With that and them kicking lumps out of us and the ref doing fuck all chuck in some dodgy offside goals and I can see the cunts winning it and we’ll never hear the end of it! Hope we get them in the semis and absolutely blow them away like we all know we can. Then we can all enjoy a nice rag free final

Last night West Ham looked the better team apart from some poor finishing and De Gea pulling off some good saves. Then Casemiro and Martinez came on to help McTominey, Malacia and Sabitzer kick their way back into the game aided obviously by the officials. who saw nothing wrong.

Now I grew up with the more physical style of football and have no problem with it IF THE RULES ARE THE SAME FOR EVERYONE which they are definitely not.

Last edited:
I watched the game, 3 very unusual goals.

How often does a defender head straight into his goal from a corner when it doesn't look that difficult a header to make?

The 2nd the angle shown from behind the goal was criminal. The keeper puts his hand out, it looks inches away from the ball, then he pulls his hand away, doesn't even dive either.

The 3rd is just comical defending at best, but put on a plate.

All in all, 3 very strange goals for a PL team to concede in one half of football.

I thought that about the 2nd goal as well......pulled his arm right out of the way. Not only that, as a keeper playing for a Prem Team, he should have been anticipating that shot. It was the only place Gazpacho could have put it, and it wasn't even top corner to give that excuse.

Very odd.

I thought that about the 2nd goal as well......pulled his arm right out of the way. Not only that, as a keeper playing for a Prem Team, he should have been anticipating that shot. It was the only place Gazpacho could have put it, and it wasn't even top corner to give that excuse.

Very odd.
Almost like WH didn't want the inconvenience of the FA Cup getting in the way of their fight for PL survival. They're unlikely to win the cup, but if they end up going down I think they'll be in trouble financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.