United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the vid is about Neville looking fed up. What is more telling for me is his lack of reaction when Spitty takes a selfie with him in the background. If it was me, I'd be yelling and swearing at Spitty, telling the disrespectful mutherfucker he could do one. Obviously the Manchester Mayor has no pride or bottle.
Camaraderie. If he acts like that then he looks petty, don't forget he was working too.

Spitty looks the bigger bell end in the video.

Neville is right there to be honest. He should have asked the Scouse pricks about losing 7-2 at Villa and 5-0 at City.

Souness recognises when the bin dippers are shit, Neville just makes excuse after excuse, he's a whinging shit for brains wanker ;)

And that no action was taken at the time doesn't allow them to say the ref already dealt with it.

He also went down pretending he was hit in the face and milked it to the last between Allison and himself in the box, not even sure there was any contact.

It's a stain on their club him being captain. Roll on retrospective action
Him being captain would be a stain on any other club. They love him.
As for retrospective action; the joke thread is elsewhere. Sky Sports won't be giving him the Sergio or Adebayor treatment as he plays for the club with most Sky subscribers.

For everyone on here, probably apart from me. You all hate the Rags more than I do.

I don't mind Neville (when he's not on about Rags).

I prefer him to that scouse prick

Anyone notice the stadium announcement yesterday in the 2nd half about fans signing about stadium tragedies. Was this precautionary or was there more to it?

He’s getting slaughtered today.

The PL will have to review the incident otherwise it will be seen as PL ragwashing.

View attachment 71264
I don't want him banned. Now that the fluke worldies have dried up he's less use than a chocolate hairdryer and a shit captain to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.