United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if behind-the-scenes Ten Hag's man management style is having a counter-productive effect on the rag players by eroding morale and confidence. I think a factor in the Man Utd performance last night was match fatigue. They were OK in the first half and fell apart at halftime by all accounts. Maybe Ten Hag laid into them at halftime and some of them thought, 'Sod it' and gave up.

Whatever occurred, the cold reality is that they are still 3rd. in the league, and heading for Champions League qualification, with the possibility of a cup double. Defeats like last night can have the opposite effect on elite teams to what you would expect - it could be the making of them, but it all depends on how good Ten Hag's man-management is. We are about to find out whether he is the proverbial one-trick pony.

Fucking blip,painting them to be the best team in the league,listing who they have beaten,still bastard 3rd and shite,Jesus was struggling to get the wanker to own up it was a disaster yesterday,humiliated to fuck,just admit it you daft twat.
I bet He said to Jesus off camera .. where the fuck were you when we required divine intervention.

Indeed. We let United off that day and I’m still bothered by it. We took our foot off their neck, took all our players off and let them score three goals.

As much fun as the first hour of that game was, I honestly left the ground disappointed and I’m still disappointed now.

We could honestly have scored ten that day if we’d kept going for it. United had fucking gone!
Sadly due to a work commitment I had to miss that game. Watched it delayed live around 23.00, I ended up going to bed pissed off.

It's not the first time we've 'gone easy' on them either. Proper annoys me.

That Sancho is hardly getting a kick,which pleases me no end,not that he's good,it's just a move he thought he'd be the superstar.................
Will never forget the way he celebrated his goal against us, a fucking equalizer. Smug ****. Proceeds to disappear from the game and his side got smacked 4-1. Twat.

And there are still some fans that think his absence this season was down to mental/emotional issues. Ratboy exposed it saying he just had dogshite attitude.

For all the (prior to yesterday) smoke blowing up the ass of the ETH revolution at united, it (as always) doesn’t really stand up to the actualite of facts.
View attachment 71269
ETH has made the astounding leap of winning a whole 6 more points than the Ole and Rangnick disjointed comedy duo of last year. And equalling the previous Ole sensational season.

The butcher, the ‘rejuvenated’ Dalot, the ‘timeless’ varane and the ‘best’ left back in England, have all massively improved their defence by… -3 goals.

The best homegrown prolific striker of any generation has allowed them to accumulate a whole -1 goal more than the direness of last year.

Don’t forget, it was all that nasty backstabbing Pogba, and egocentric Ronaldo last year causing them to be mediocre… the removal of those disruptive elements has led to a sea change in their overall position…

And finally, remember that this nonseismic change in their stats has been brought about by spending diddly the most ever over the summer.

These stats are simple, they are easy to see, and yet if youve read/watched any of the media in the months up to this morning, you’d think this season was a giant leap forward for them
Yeah but they're Carebo Champions....Olé/Ralph could never even dream of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.