United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And any clips of it instantly get removed from twitter and other social media platforms for "copyright reasons"
Funnily enough only last week I was trying to point out what a dirty so and so scholes was to a City supporting friend of mine - who sadly declared him his favourite rag (why would you even ask yourself such a soul sapping question?) and searched online for clips of fouls, sendings off and the like. Nothing came up on YouTube for several similar search terms.

I did discover in the course of my thwarted research that the pioneering Therapeutic Use Exemption boy had received 97 yellow cards in the league. Yet all footage of those seems to have been curiously expunged.

Perhaps they already have a dark sponsorship from Pravda?

I did discover in the course of my thwarted research that the pioneering Therapeutic Use Exemption boy had received 97 yellow cards in the league.
That's interesting, I didn't realise he was a pioneer of that... slightly ironic that their biggest rivals took note and really exploited the "therapeutic use" clause with gusto.

Stop Press
Manchester United forum “Red Cafe” demand presentation of the “ We were the better side in the First Half at Anfield” trophy.
I mean, it's some serious straw clutching that. I saw Neville was at it too. The fact is that they got spanked 7-0 in the end and it matters not a jot that they were holding their own for the first 40 minutes as they ended up getting twatted. When we got beat 5-0 at Old Trafford in 1994, we were the better side in the first 20-25 minutes and could've easily been a goal or two up but we weren't, and once Cantona opened the scoring for them the floodgates opened and our good start to the game became totally irrelevant.

I mean, it's some serious straw clutching that. I saw Neville was at it too. The fact is that they got spanked 7-0 in the end and it matters not a jot that they were holding their own for the first 40 minutes as they ended up getting twatted. When we got beat 5-0 at Old Trafford in 1994, we were the better side in the first 20-25 minutes and could've easily been a goal or two up but we weren't, and once Cantona opened the scoring for them the floodgates opened and our good start to the game became totally irrelevant.
The Govan piss can pretty much said exactly the same thing about the sick swan.

He claimed they were the better team in the first half and the sending off changed the game. Despite the face we were in full control of the game and were 1 up at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.