United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over confidence can be a terrible thing, they went into that game thinking they were better than they were and that Liverpool were in terrible form, who could blame them to be fair, a very rude awakening that will have a damaging effect unless it's well managed, here's hoping Liverpool can do the same to Arsenal

Had a lovely stroll from Los Cristianos to the Veronica’s this morning.
Not a single rag shirt to be seen, bizarrely not many dippers to be honest.
One thing I have noticed on this holiday is that fans of other teams Burnley, Newcastle, Chelsea & Sunderland to name a few are all of the same opinion that City are being treated differently on all fronts; referees, the PL and the media so maybe we’re not the big bad wolf that the twats keep trying to feed the non red cartel supporters in their eyes after all.
Blackburn fan made me laugh today he reckoned that even the Dingles run out of fingers to keep score yesterday :)

Funnily enough only last week I was trying to point out what a dirty so and so scholes was to a City supporting friend of mine - who sadly declared him his favourite rag (why would you even ask yourself such a soul sapping question?) and searched online for clips of fouls, sendings off and the like. Nothing came up on YouTube for several similar search terms.

I did discover in the course of my thwarted research that the pioneering Therapeutic Use Exemption boy had received 97 yellow cards in the league. Yet all footage of those seems to have been curiously expunged.

Perhaps they already have a dark sponsorship from Pravda?
Yep, there's quite a few things taken off youtube that we've previously used to take the piss out of the rag's.

I mean, it's some serious straw clutching that. I saw Neville was at it too. The fact is that they got spanked 7-0 in the end and it matters not a jot that they were holding their own for the first 40 minutes as they ended up getting twatted.

It's an absolute non-starter, that kind of argument. The rags could argue on that basis that they “won” the second half in the derby at the Etihad earlier this season. A number of deluded Liverpool fans (yeah, ok, deluded + Liverpool might be considered to be a piece of tautology) seriously argued that they were holding their own against us until Mané was sent off in September 2017 when we slaughtered them. Except that they weren't — they were losing 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.