United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this harassment of de Jong, they are making themselves look even bloody sillier than I thought possible. It is patently obvious that he doesn't want to go to the vermin, so look elsewhere, you arrogant çunts. You seem to think every player in the world will stop what they are doing, down tools and take the next bus to ragland the moment you snap your fingers. Wherever they are in the world, any decent player will uproot his family and jump to attention for you? That's what you all seriously believe? Well, let this sink in, you fucking gargoyles - you are no longer in the position you were with Gill and that revolting pisscan, that bastard offspring of Hitler and Stalin. You can no longer dictate terms to anyone, you do not get to cherry-pick the best players home and abroad, and you can no longer decide which referee you want to oversee your games.
Remember all those little 'minnows' clubs your lot used to sneer and ridicule? They've grown up now, they are adults in the big wide world. They are not the scrawny, pale-faced little bag of bones trying to avoid you and your bullying mates in the playground. They are now great big fuckers who are more than capable of standing up for themselves. They are battle-scarred, seasoned warriors who could grind your insignificant into club into dust.

It's now a level playing field...and you can't hack it.
I have voted you as Bluemoon's MVP when it comes to Rag rants. Top work KB.

Just reading Sly sports and it looks like the rags have made the coup of the century by buying some guy called Martinez from Ajax.
Can't say i know anything about him

Beware...Luke Shaw has warned the rest of the Premier League that United have already improved. I make that a decade of similar warnings.

Their pursuit of a player who clearly doesn't want to go there smacks of desperation. I couldn't see Fraudi Pep chasing a player in similar circumstances somehow.

Beware...Luke Shaw has warned the rest of the Premier League that United have already improved. I make that a decade of similar warnings.
Just a shame Pogba's not still there to upset the apple cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.