United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifelong Chelsea season ticket holding rag pulls out to allow a guy 'only' worth £1.2b to slip in to pay £5b+ for the scum.

We've been here before, what could possibly go wrong?
That Jassim fella is just another front, for the higher ups. His Dad was PM of Qatar and besties with the King. They just can't be seen to be having any connections with PSG, so up pops his son who happens to be a 'lifelong fan'

Well I’ll go to the bottom of our stairs.

U....d pull rashbum from the National squad.

These chicken shit cheats deserve a feckin big dose of injuries to their other players.

They keep plumbing ever greater depths !!

Filthy hun weasels fighting their dirty underhand war.

Or.

Splendid fellows. Brave heroes risking life and limb for Blighty.

Just reading an athletic article (for free) about players who dive amd theres some cracking quotes in there...

From the article

A current Premier League player, who is speaking on condition of anonymity because of what he goes on to say about one of his own team-mates, agrees with those comments about Fernandes.

“I can’t stand the guy. When I watch him, he makes my blood boil at times. But then I’m more of the opinion that if someone is on your team like that, I still don’t like it. Whereas some people love it (if they’re on the same team).”

Earlier this season, the club’s manager held a squad meeting about the importance of winning more fouls. He told the team they were naive and “needed to have a bit more shithousery about us”.

“He said that he felt other teams were doing it a lot more than us and we needed to be cleverer with it — we needed to win fouls, we needed to go down,” the player says. “He did sessions on it, on taking contact and hitting the floor in training.”

Shocking stuff... Not haha
It’s one of the major reasons why this sport is nowhere fucking near as good as it should be.

Why are the media not screaming from the rooftops that the fella from qatar is only worth 1.5 billion where is the rest of his money coming from?
They don’t want to upset the green+yellow brigade from Stretford and Stratford with the reality that the bloke is going to build a business model exactly the same as the Glazers did as he is going to borrow the money to buy United and put the debt onto United to pay it off… but, ssshhhhhh!… don’t tell the Rags while they’re waving their Qatar flags and green+yellow scarfs.

I noticed they’re chanting ‘Argentina’ and holding up Argentina flags again this season n’all aren’t they?

Nice of them to remember and honour Tevez, Agüero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Caballero, Otamendi, Zuculini, Álvarez, Perrone, Géronemo and Bustos isn’t it?

‘Our Argentinian Blues are coming after you, our Argentinian Blues are after you’!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reading an athletic article (for free) about players who dive amd theres some cracking quotes in there...

From the article

A current Premier League player, who is speaking on condition of anonymity because of what he goes on to say about one of his own team-mates, agrees with those comments about Fernandes.

“I can’t stand the guy. When I watch him, he makes my blood boil at times. But then I’m more of the opinion that if someone is on your team like that, I still don’t like it. Whereas some people love it (if they’re on the same team).”

Earlier this season, the club’s manager held a squad meeting about the importance of winning more fouls. He told the team they were naive and “needed to have a bit more shithousery about us”.

“He said that he felt other teams were doing it a lot more than us and we needed to be cleverer with it — we needed to win fouls, we needed to go down,” the player says. “He did sessions on it, on taking contact and hitting the floor in training.”

SereneCreamyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

From the article

Leaked footage of 7en Hag’s training session last weekend. That’s one of his assistants in the video.

They don’t want to upset the green+yellow brigade from Stretford and Stratford with the reality that the bloke is going to build a business model exactly the same as the Glazers did as he is going to borrow the money to buy United and put the debt onto United to pay it off… but, ssshhhhhh!… don’t tell the Rags while they’re waving their Qatar flags and green+yellow scarfs.

I noticed they’re chanting ‘Argentina’ and holding up Argentina flags again this season n’all aren’t they?

Nice of them to remember and honour Tevez, Agüero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Caballero, Otamendi, Zuculini, Álvarez, Perrone, Géronemo and Bustos isn’t it?

‘Our Argentinian Blues are coming after you, our Argentinian Blues are after you’!
I don’t think it will be borrowed it will be pumped in by Qatar but as they already own psg this guy is a puppet if you ask me dodgy as fuck but obviously our media will say absolutely fuck all. How things have changed from last December and the World Cup and all the virtue signalling the media were doing. Now all I see is them trying to paint the Qataris in a good light. None of the media want tax dodging Jim to take over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.