United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching MOTD.

"It's the follow up from Willock that's the even more impressive save."

Literally lying on the ground and Willock kicks it directly at his legs. He doesn't even move.
I spotted that, its just one tiny, fleeting example but its just this kind of hyperbole and sycophancy from the media, broadcasters and pundits that gives the delusional fans false hope that they are so much better than what they really are.

Had a laugh while watching the rag game.
I thought I'd have a look at Alice and Goldbridge in their watch a long videos.
Alice had 276 viewers where as Goldbridge had 52,000.
Even funnier was the Geordies scored the 2nd goal and Alice was about 30 seconds behind me and I'm watching it in Florida so no idea what she was watching ot on! Her face when it went in was priceless.

Instead of doing watch alongs to pay the bills she should fuck it and get on Onlyfans.

Ratboy blaming the Glazers again I see. Didn’t back Ten Hag enough in Jan. can’t see why when he’s made such shrewd acquisitions as Malacia, Anthony and of course Weghorst on loan which was a coup.

Ratboy blaming the Glazers again I see. Didn’t back Ten Hag enough in Jan. can’t see why when he’s made such shrewd acquisitions as Malacia, Anthony and of course Weghorst on loan which was a coup.

You’d thought he would realise they are skint and why should they spend another penny if they want to sell!

Had a laugh while watching the rag game.
I thought I'd have a look at Alice and Goldbridge in their watch a long videos.
Alice had 276 viewers where as Goldbridge had 52,000.
Even funnier was the Geordies scored the 2nd goal and Alice was about 30 seconds behind me and I'm watching it in Florida so no idea what she was watching ot on! Her face when it went in was priceless.

I like Alice
She always wears God's colours

I never saw a rag love in,only a realistic acceptance that they had improved hugely from the rudderless shitshow that they were prior to Ten Hag's arrival.Rashford is a brilliant player,he is also a massive ****.....but that doesn't detract from his ability.

Maybe renaming them the Casemiro team may be more appropriate though.
So you're still talking shit, believing and parroting everything you are told to think by the broadcasters and everything you read in the media

They haven't "improved hugely" at all, still very limited footballing and tactical ability beyond parking the bus and hoofing it upfield, no better at all than what was seen under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

Rashford isn't now and never has been a "brilliant" player, his indivdual game or team contribution hasn't actually improved at all this season, he's just had an extended fortuitous run of popping up in just the right spot once every match to convert an easy chance... and even that seems to have come to a shuddering halt now and he's back to strolling around the pitch doing very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.