United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw a rag love in,only a realistic acceptance that they had improved hugely from the rudderless shitshow that they were prior to Ten Hag's arrival.Rashford is a brilliant player,he is also a massive ****.....but that doesn't detract from his ability.

Maybe renaming them the Casemiro team may be more appropriate though.
Hugely improved !! Please describe what that means to you because it clearly means the total opposite of my understanding of the phrase.
To me they have a couple more points than under Ralph. Their goal difference is still shit, the players they have bought are multi million pound buys but they are 4th. If it hadn't been for a totally corrupt decision in the Derby they wouldn't even be 4th.
Mouriniho was a far better manager than this Dutch fraud. Hell Moyes and Van Gaal were. Neither of them would have signed Weghorst. If the dips and Chelsea hadn't decided to take a season off, this much improved team would be 6th or 7th.

I'm wondering how long the Ten Hag myth will last. Once again he had a stinker against a top half team. Transfers have been crap, team selection today was awful. Substitutions were laughable today like something from the 1980's. They've been spanked at Brentford, City and Liverpool. They have lost at Arsenal and Newcastle when they were totally outplayed.
Yes, there is little or no evidence of managerial greatness. He is just better than what went before, which isn’t saying much.

Hugely improved !! Please describe what that means to you because it clearly means the total opposite of my understanding of the phrase.
To me they have a couple more points than under Ralph. Their goal difference is still shit, the players they have bought are multi million pound buys but they are 4th. If it hadn't been for a totally corrupt decision in the Derby they wouldn't even be 4th.
Mouriniho was a far better manager than this Dutch fraud. Hell Moyes and Van Gaal were. Neither of them would have signed Weghorst. If the dips and Chelsea hadn't decided to take a season off, this much improved team would be 6th or 7th.
I just aant them to finish 5th (or lower...).

In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.

I'm wondering how long the Ten Hag myth will last. Once again he had a stinker against a top half team. Transfers have been crap, team selection today was awful. Substitutions were laughable today like something from the 1980's. They've been spanked at Brentford, City and Liverpool. They have lost at Arsenal and Newcastle when they were totally outplayed.
You can’t take any manager who signs Weghorst seriously.

In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
But Casemiro wasn't on the pitch and utd got spanked like they have done a few times this season. Even when Casemiro was playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.