United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted that, its just one tiny, fleeting example but its just this kind of hyperbole and sycophancy from the media, broadcasters and pundits that gives the delusional fans false hope that they are so much better than what they really are.
People who would believe what they are told rather than the evidence of their own eyes.
Are those people really sentient humans?

Suppose spuds get C/L and the rags don't, would Kane still be interested in a move to the swamp?
Spuds will be getting a new manager in just in time to make Kane think everything's gonna be rosy after all and get him to recommit to their "project". H's biggest problem isn't Levy, it's that he's a bit thick.

Dear Eric,

When I was at the wheel I found we got our best results by defending with every man behind the ball, hoofing upto Rashy or diving for a pen.

When that doesn’t work, start referring to the boss, history, the treble & class if 92. You’ve probably got 12 months after that before they suss you.

Regards

Ole

The quad is most certainly still alive.......well in Andy tates mind anyway...... as making top 4 is now part of the quad apparently

100%

They for the first time in a decade have a very high quality manager, they have good players like it or not but if they were to miss out on top 4 after the season they have had, it will be a huge blow.

Fingers crossed!!
I'm wondering how long the Ten Hag myth will last. Once again he had a stinker against a top half team. Transfers have been crap, team selection today was awful. Substitutions were laughable today like something from the 1980's. They've been spanked at Brentford, City and Liverpool. They have lost at Arsenal and Newcastle when they were totally outplayed.

100%

They for the first time in a decade have a very high quality manager, they have good players like it or not but if they were to miss out on top 4 after the season they have had, it will be a huge blow.

Fingers crossed!!
It’s a shame they’re no longer just a comedy act so fair do’s to ten bob for sorting that out, but they’ve got a long long way to go before they’re catching up with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.