United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugely improved?

Just for context they are 3 points better off in the league than last year and thats with the aid of some very favourable VAR decisions

In The FA Cup they've been at home every round and if it wasn't for Fulham imploding they would be out

The League cup they faced Newcastle who completely shit the bed in the final

Europe they have faced cannon fodder and in the case of Barcelona yet again for some unknown reason they shit the bed as well

They are papering over the cracks and are over a £1B in debt. They are still a complete shit show
They also got a home tie in every round of the League Cup.
West Ham also had the by the bollocks in the cup only for some twat headed the ball in his own net.

They are truly awful. Yesterday was a massacre performance wise they got torn apart.

4-0 L Brentford
2-0 L Newcastle
7-0 L Dippers
6-3 L City
3-1 L Villa
3-2 L Arsenal

Ten Hag working miracles though!

In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
I thought that Newcastle had a great chance of winning.
The team and 60,000 Geordies wanting to do them after the Caribou cup defeat.
The desire and heart was there.
Were it not for some woeful finishing by the Newcastle strikers, the rags could have had another real tonking.

So you're still talking shit, believing and parroting everything you are told to think by the broadcasters and everything you read in the media

They haven't "improved hugely" at all, still very limited footballing and tactical ability beyond parking the bus and hoofing it upfield, no better at all than what was seen under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

Rashford isn't now and never has been a "brilliant" player, his indivdual game or team contribution hasn't actually improved at all this season, he's just had an extended fortuitous run of popping up in just the right spot once every match to convert an easy chance... and even that seems to have come to a shuddering halt now and he's back to strolling around the pitch doing very little.
The only place they've improved is in their midfield. Casimero and Eriksson (replacing Fred and McDick'ed) have added some control to their midfield, that's all that's happened to their team. But when both of them are out, they're just as shit as they were under the PE teacher.

Image result for gif unicycle

Rags “Quad” in about 3 weeks time.

I thought that Newcastle had a great chance of winning.
The team and 60,000 Geordies wanting to do them after the Caribou cup defeat.
The desire and heart was there.
Were it not for some woeful finishing by the Newcastle strikers, the rags could have had another real tonking.
SJP is a 52k capacity, just for info.

The only place they've improved is in their midfield. Casimero and Eriksson (replacing Fred and McDick'ed) have added some control to their midfield, that's all that's happened to their team. But when both of them are out, they're just as shit as they were under the PE teacher.

Relying on two 31 year old not the ideal midfield

Dear Eric,

When I was at the wheel I found we got our best results by defending with every man behind the ball, hoofing upto Rashy or diving for a pen.

When that doesn’t work, start referring to the boss, history, the treble & class if 92. You’ve probably got 12 months after that before they suss you.

Regards

Ole
you missed DNA off list

other wise spot on OLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.