United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
@FantasyIreland I'm about to take the dog out but simply saying they have hugely improved is not really a reply. How have they improved ?

I never saw a rag love in,only a realistic acceptance that they had improved hugely from the rudderless shitshow that they were prior to Ten Hag's arrival.Rashford is a brilliant player,he is also a massive ****.....but that doesn't detract from his ability.

Maybe renaming them the Casemiro team may be more appropriate though.

Jeez, another taken in by the Emperors new clothes!

In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
'Hugely' is a stretch.

Tactically, maybe; technically, no, and the only way they've improved off the field...

1680509140283.jpeg

I never saw a rag love in,only a realistic acceptance that they had improved hugely from the rudderless shitshow that they were prior to Ten Hag's arrival.Rashford is a brilliant player,he is also a massive ****.....but that doesn't detract from his ability.

Hugely improved?

Just for context they are 3 points better off in the league than last year and thats with the aid of some very favourable VAR decisions

In The FA Cup they've been at home every round and if it wasn't for Fulham imploding they would be out

The League cup they faced Newcastle who completely shit the bed in the final

Europe they have faced cannon fodder and in the case of Barcelona yet again for some unknown reason they shit the bed as well

They are papering over the cracks and are over a £1B in debt. They are still a complete shit show

But Casemiro wasn't on the pitch and utd got spanked like they have done a few times this season. Even when Casemiro was playing
I have to agree with this, People are reading too much into Casemiro.

He started at Anfield just a few weeks
ago and ended up getting hit for 7.

He came on in the Manchester Derby and still conceded two more goals.

They got battered away at Villa with him starting.

If the Rags want to think or anyone else for that matter then happy days. They've far bigger problems than missing a little fat fucker in midfield.

Maybe it's because they've spent over £1.2 billion on enormous amounts of shit. Dalot, Fatty Shaw, Fred, Weghorst, Antony, Sancho, Martial, Fernandes, Martinez, Varane ect Not a single one of those players would make our bench...Not one.

Rashford is a good finisher granted, brilliant player nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.