United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag relative was round to watch the rags last night, he was all for it before kick off but whimpering by the time it had finished.

He turned his attention to City and started frothing about how much we have gotten away with, I threw in the Edwards owners and the now incumbent Glazers when the time happens those good old Qataris will keep the tradition up.

God these fans are angry, he never goes to a match ever but had all of the newspaper cuttings and bedspreads.

Last edited:
In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
They haven’t improved. They have traded the prancing pony for Antony who is dogshit,mctominay and rat face get away with murder every game,De geas always has a Rick waiting to happen and Shaw has gone backwards and the manager is obsessed with buying Dutch players

Rag relative was round to watch the rags last night, he was all for it before kick off but whimpering by the time it had finished.

He turned his attention to City and started frothing about how much we have gotten away with, I threw in the Edwards owners and the now incumbent Glazers when the time happens those good old Qataris will keep the tradition up.

God these fans are angry, he never goes to a match ever bot had all of the newspaper cuttings and bedspreads.
Disown him :-)

So you're still talking shit, believing and parroting everything you are told to think by the broadcasters and everything you read in the media

They haven't "improved hugely" at all, still very limited footballing and tactical ability beyond parking the bus and hoofing it upfield, no better at all than what was seen under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

Rashford isn't now and never has been a "brilliant" player, his indivdual game or team contribution hasn't actually improved at all this season, he's just had an extended fortuitous run of popping up in just the right spot once every match to convert an easy chance... and even that seems to have come to a shuddering halt now and he's back to strolling around the pitch doing very little.
I actually wish folk would actually sit and watch them play rather than listening to the media who crave United to be good ........... at no point have I sat there and thought they are decent ..........there only win of note was down to bent officials ......... the same United that got battered at the start of the season have always been waiting to reappear just a shame some cannot see it :)

I actually wish folk would actually sit and watch them play rather than listening to the media who crave United to be good ........... at no point have I sat there and thought they are decent ..........there only win of note was down to bent officials ......... the same United that got battered at the start of the season have always been waiting to reappear just a shame some cannot see it :)
I watched yesterday's game and some of those guys playing are average at best. How on earth they are playing for the self entitled biggest club in the world I shall never know. How is bloody lindeloft still there!! :-)
And Anthony and weghorst!! Fuck me who scouted them!!
No fight, no work rate, no desire.
Bruno is a fanny.
It's brilliant!

they dont even play like the bully played them hoof down wing get it in box as quick as possible now it's hoof if forward
evolution with same help from ref's

They have been dicked by us , the dipper’s ers , Brentford and Madrid and made to look really poor in the process. The fact they gave up against the dippers is proof they are not decent contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.