United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caff Laffs

“A tubby little wet fart who got his payday and has effectively retired as a footballer. A disgusting individual.”

“Please cash on him in summer while we still can, otherwise we're risking another Pogba situation and we'll struggle to find buyers later on.
He's shit. Sell before the rest of the world realize this as well.”

“I wondered why Pep didn’t seem too bothered to let him go, now I can definitely see why. The Bundesliga was a not the EPL, and should have not been a barometer, I see no signs whatsoever of improvement and he just appears to be weak in every way. I can see him being sold if these performances continue.”

“a good squad player is someone who is willing to sit on the bench and can contribute meaningfully when called upon. McTominay only fulfils the first of these two criteria.”

“Young kids should look up to him as he has shown that you can make it this far whilst having very little footballing ability.”

Wout Carthorse

“I've seen players like Donald Love, James Wilson, Rodrigo Possebon, William Prunier and Gabriel Obertan play for this club.”

“This caricature of an oaf might just be the worst player I've ever seen play for us.
It’s (presumably) not his fault he’s getting the amount of time he is. He was offered the chance to come and play for Man Utd, took it, tried his best but is shit and his manager still hasn’t noticed.
Other than refuse to play, I’m not sure what he’s supposed to do.”

“He's got to be some kind of secret competition winner. Or ETH lost a bet or something.”

If they don’t make top 4 surely he’ll be asked why he thought Carthorse was better than Ronaldo. I know he’s a bit of a **** but fvk me after everything he achieved, the Rags fucked him off for this fella. It’s like when Michael Hutchence dropped Helena Christiansen for fucking Paula Yates, it’s a mystery.

If they don’t make top 4 surely he’ll be asked why he thought Carthorse was better than Ronaldo. I know he’s a bit of a **** but fvk me after everything he achieved, the Rags fucked him off for this fella. It’s like when Michael Hutchence dropped Helena Christiansen for fucking Paula Yates, it’s a mystery.
Or when Charles chose Camilla over Diana....

I was about to post the same. The possession football lasted 2 games because they were hammered.
Ten Hag hasn't changed anything (bar sacking off PR37)
He didn't actually sack him off, just the opposite in fact... when he downed tools and spat his dummy out Ten Hag made him captain to try and appease him, it was only Trannys ongoing determination to get out of the club that meant they eventually gave in and him released.

Caff Laffs

“A tubby little wet fart who got his payday and has effectively retired as a footballer. A disgusting individual.”

“Please cash on him in summer while we still can, otherwise we're risking another Pogba situation and we'll struggle to find buyers later on.
He's shit. Sell before the rest of the world realize this as well.”

“I wondered why Pep didn’t seem too bothered to let him go, now I can definitely see why. The Bundesliga was a not the EPL, and should have not been a barometer, I see no signs whatsoever of improvement and he just appears to be weak in every way. I can see him being sold if these performances continue.”

“a good squad player is someone who is willing to sit on the bench and can contribute meaningfully when called upon. McTominay only fulfils the first of these two criteria.”

“Young kids should look up to him as he has shown that you can make it this far whilst having very little footballing ability.”

Wout Carthorse

“I've seen players like Donald Love, James Wilson, Rodrigo Possebon, William Prunier and Gabriel Obertan play for this club.”

“This caricature of an oaf might just be the worst player I've ever seen play for us.
It’s (presumably) not his fault he’s getting the amount of time he is. He was offered the chance to come and play for Man Utd, took it, tried his best but is shit and his manager still hasn’t noticed.
Other than refuse to play, I’m not sure what he’s supposed to do.”

“He's got to be some kind of secret competition winner. Or ETH lost a bet or something.”

I`m still at a loss as to whom this is about. Somebody give me a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.