United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, hopefully in my lifetime, we might see referees standing up to that godawful club. Yesterday, once again, that diving rat-faced čunt was screaming abuse in the ear of the ref and nothing was done.
It seems to happen every week with him: you see him hounding the referee, constantly in his face, abusing the officials, but the media never ever mention it.
That ferret-faced-fucker should have had a dozen red cards by now.

One day, hopefully in my lifetime, we might see referees standing up to that godawful club. Yesterday, once again, that diving rat-faced čunt was screaming abuse in the ear of the ref and nothing was done.
It seems to happen every week with him: you see him hounding the referee, constantly in his face, abusing the officials, but the media never ever mention it.
Won't happen until GPC takes his final breath.

He still has a huge influence at the swamp and within The FA

The only bonus is whilst he is constantly following the referees around he’s not keeping up with play as the refs are miles off it

There is actually no excuse for the refs to not sort it out, irritating twats.

In every respect,on and off the field,they have hugely improved,but you clearly will not accept anything different to what your blue tints allow you to see,so it's pointless trying to have a balanced discussion.

No one expected a Newcastle win yesterday,and had Casemiro been on the pitch i do not think they would have done.
Nobody expected a Newcastle win? Really? I beg to differ.

For what it's worth, I think you're right that they have improved on and off the field. I would seriously quibble with the word "hugely" though. They have some games now where they play decent acceptable football (which is definitely an improvement), but they are far outweighed by the many games in which they are absolute garbage, yesterday being a fine example.

@FantasyIreland I'm about to take the dog out but simply saying they have hugely improved is not really a reply. How have they improved

I thought that Newcastle had a great chance of winning.
The team and 60,000 Geordies wanting to do them after the Caribou cup defeat.
The desire and heart was there.
Were it not for some woeful finishing by the Newcastle strikers, the rags could have had another real tonking.
Nobody expected a Newcastle win, seriously I thought it was nailed on, what were the bookies odds.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.