United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody expected a Newcastle win? Really? I beg to differ.

For what it's worth, I think you're right that they have improved on and off the field. I would seriously quibble with the word "hugely" though. They have some games now where they play decent acceptable football (which is definitely an improvement), but they are far outweighed by the many games in which they are absolute garbage, yesterday being a fine example.

Team discipline,moral and tactics are all much better.Hag takes no shit and will get a grip of anyone who step out of line,as he has proved with Rashford.The entire club has stabilised beyond expectation1

They have won one trophy,they will probably win another and they will achieve a top 4 finish.Their fickle supporters have returned in numbers,delusion or otherwise.....they see huge reason to be positive.

They are still light years off our level,but they have improved hugely.

I can understand our fans not even entertaining the idea,as its not seen as being a Big Blue.....but it's a reality.

Possibly due to the PiGMOL effect, perfectly demonstrated by the Rashford / Fernandes
" goal " fiasco at the swamp ???

And I'm sure there are plenty of others
Thats what I see. Usually the goal difference is a good indicator towards the end of the season. That utd goal difference is weird. Maybe it is WC year though, and they early games they had where they were being twatted by Brentfords etc.

Team discipline,moral and tactics are all much better.Hag takes no shit and will get a grip of anyone who step out of line,as he has proved with Rashford.The entire club has stabilised beyond expectation1

They have won one trophy,they will probably win another and they will achieve a top 4 finish.Their fickle supporters have returned in numbers,delusion or otherwise.....they see huge reason to be positive.

They are still light years off our level,but they have improved hugely.

I can understand our fans not even entertaining the idea,as its not seen as being a Big Blue.....but it's a reality.
I wouldn't know....I don't watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.