United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel (sort of) sorry for him, obviously well, well out of his depth, but in his shoes, how could he turn down the money?

If they offered me money to play I wouldn’t refuse it. I’m 70 next and got rheumatoid arthritis wouldn’t play when City are playing and would play well below my best. ‍

100% where is this Ajax possession football that he was supposed to bring? Pep came didn’t have the players but still stuck to his principles trying to install his beliefs into the players we had?! Seem Ten Bob the fraud shit the bed and went for parks bus after to losses in his first two games it worked so he shat his beliefs philosophy out his arse!

Ole mark 2 at the wheel
Absolutely. If you dump your principles after 2 games what chance do you have of success in the long run? He'll be gone the season after next. Oh, and he's a dislikeable **** so fits the club like a glove.

Great post. They have hardly played well in any matches this season yet Tent Peg gets a free ride in the media. They have won nine league matches by a single goal and not scored more than three in any game. I know they say "the table never lies" but I believe they are in a false position. They have too many players who are technically weak. Some of them are nowhere near Premier League level, Weghorst for example. The media narrative has been absurd all season.
Do not forget the points they got by cheating against us at the swamp.
SCUM

The latest is they are all coming out with after Newcastle, is we’re a different team with Casemiro in it…

I replied I agree, class player (always throw them a bone to get them listening), there is no way you concede 7 goals to Liverpool if he’s playing…

The more knowledgeable ones, acknowledge he is at this point, whereas you more typical one agree.

At that point, actually it was the game after he was sent off, so he played at Anfield. Sorry (not sorry) to say but seems your equally shit with him or without him.

On Shaw I don’t blame them as he’s coming into what is normally the peak ages.

Lack of decent LB’s out there as well.

If I was them I would be concentrating spending money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.