United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s just hypothetically think..

- they get sold to the Qatar lot and they spend billions on the ground and rebuild the entire team over a couple of seasons

- the new squad has the best player in the world on every position
- Phil Jones gets a ten year contract extension
Fixed

The impression I get is that he’s just a bit dim, almost like he forgets he’s in an actual football match, rather than consciously being interested/disinterested. (I’m kind of half joking but that’s how he genuinely comes across to me).
I reckon he gets distracted by the smell of burgers and chips around halftime.

Shaw's problem from my viewpoint is that he often goes missing during games. Like he has an attitude problem: sometimes he's interested other times not. He might well be a good player but he's inconsistent.
He is very inconsistent. His recent performances against Liverpool and Newcastle were laughable. The rags were destroyed on their left side in both those matches. I thought Shaw was good when they signed him but he has never reached the highest level and still looks very unfit.

SSN on telly - they advertise their football coverage with footage of a 12 year old overhead kick - desperation oozing from every pore
In faIrness, their ad in the previous commercial break a few minutes earlier was Kompanys goal against Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.