United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Newcastle game with a few rag relatives (family birthday) and according to them De Gea is a coward, they have a point looking at goals they concede from crosses, he's always rooted to his line. Doesn't like the physical contact which is mad for a keeper.

A rag mate said that at least he actually looks forward to watching them now.
He knows they are not greatly improved, but feels they are better to watch. He knows their place is due to others having a poor season.

I don't have a problem with Ten. He doesn't seem to dodge questions and on the whole comes across as decent and honest. That is not to say i think he is a top drawer manager. I think he is at the limits of his game and if the rags want to progress, he isn't the right man.

Like Shaw is a decent left back. I rarely see him make mistakes. He also has some pace when needed.
He's not gobby and just goes about his business. The hate he gets here must be because he's a rag...
Yep that's because every player who has ever put that horrible shirt on is a **** and always will be

Nonetheless, Shaw's gravitational pull is keeping the planets aligned.
“Scientist have concluded that the current spectacular planetary alignment visible in the night sky is largely down to the strong gravitational influence of a footballer residing just outside of Manchester, England, Earth. Researchers are unsure exactly how the footballer’s mass achieved a density (given the average volume of a human being) necessary to cause such a strong gravitational impact from such a long distance, but they generally agree that it is likely only to intensify in coming years. Scientists at the University of Manchester are currently negotiating with the footballer’s Salford-based employers to gain weekly access to further study the phenomenon. Due to his propensity to increase his velocity at random intervals, often orienting horizontally to the earth’s surface, leading to a violent distortion of the Earth’s and surrounding bodies’ angular momentum—frequently causing damage to any entities within his immediate sphere of influence—they have been working over the last few years to create suspension equipment that should mitigate the dangers inherent to studing the curious specimen. The research team behind the project say they believe they should have more regular access to the footballer for intensive study in the coming years as his nominal position and energy state continue degrade rapidly.”

“Scientist have concluded that the current spectacular planetary alignment visible in the night sky is largely down to the strong gravitational influence of a footballer residing just outside of Manchester, England, Earth. Researchers are unsure exactly how the footballer’s mass achieved a density (given the average volume of a human being) necessary to cause such a strong gravitational impact from such a long distance, but they generally agree that it is likely only to intensify in coming years. Scientists at the University of Manchester are currently negotiating with the footballer’s Salford-based employers to gain weekly access to further study the phenomenon. Due to his propensity to increase his velocity at random intervals, often orienting horizontally to the earth’s surface, leading to a violent distortion of the Earth’s and surrounding bodies’ angular momentum—frequently causing damage to any entities within his immediate sphere of influence—they have been working over the last few years to create suspension equipment that should mitigate the dangers inherent to studing the curious specimen. The research team behind the project say they believe they should have more regular access to the footballer for intensive study in the coming years as his nominal position and energy state continue degrade rapidly.”
Typical scientists, they could have just closed Gregg's.

You are Brian Cox and I claim my £5!

(Even read it in his accent)

You are Brian Cox and I claim my £5!

(Even read it in his accent)
Z57m.gif

I watched the Newcastle game with a few rag relatives (family birthday) and according to them De Gea is a coward, they have a point looking at goals they concede from crosses, he's always rooted to his line. Doesn't like the physical contact which is mad for a keeper.
De Gea is the most over-rated keeper I have ever seen. I have lost count of the number of blunders he has made just in Derby matches. He can't take crosses, he can't defend his near post, and is one of the worst keepers in the PL at passing the ball. I think he is a major reason for United's decline in recent years because they are unstable at the back. For some reason most people in the media are in denial about it. To be fair I have heard plenty of matchgoing United fans (as opposed to the social media fanboys) criticise De Gea. He is a total myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.