United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong I think Maguire is a donkey. But your own fans booing you is a real low for any player surely. Such a shite club from top to bottom.
A bunch of glory hunting pricks who don’t even live in this land booing there captain just shows them up for what they are ............ honestly if I was Maguire I would walk away from the rancid twats because no doubt WHEN it does go wrong they will turn on him ............ I presume Rashford and Bruno got the same treatment ????? I mean they downed tools last season when it fell apart ........ at least for his misgivings Maguire put in a shift unlike the majority of them fookers

They booed him? As you allude to @Churchlawtonblue he is no Ruben but thats a bit strong isn't it. He always puts a shift in for them which is more than you can say for some of their players. Booing is reserved for those who have taken a shit on the club or called their own fans a bunch of shithouses etc, what sort of entitled bollocks is that.

That is poor behaviour from their fans. I hope they languish as stocking fillers for the rest of eternity, they deserve nothing more.
I agree with you but I have to say I remember plenty of people booing Edgehill and he hadn't crapped on the club. Maybe not entire sections of a stand but plenty of people nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.