United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the prancing poser wants to leave the rags because he thinks Messi could overtake his champions league goal tally. What a totally selfish **** he is and it shows why the rags are a shambles having such a greedy egotistical twat on their books. I hope he rots at the rags and nobody takes him off their hands
I’m not sure what champions league team would take a chance with him tbh.

So the prancing poser wants to leave the rags because he thinks Messi could overtake his champions league goal tally. What a totally selfish **** he is and it shows why the rags are a shambles having such a greedy egotistical twat on their books. I hope he rots at the rags and nobody takes him off their hands
This sums up the Ponce better than any of my pretentiously verbose, long-winded and downright tedious ramblings could ever do. Succinct, straight forward, and to the point.

Basically, I'm a verbally bombastic anal cavity whose one and only redeeming feature is that I HATE THE RAGS!!

The fact that the show pony sees his goal tally as more important than the team he plays for says all you need to know about him. He's like one of those old, fading Hollywood stars from yesteryear who demands top billing because of who she once was - very Sunset Boulevard. And the rags not only re-signed the tart, they paid him half a million quid a week for the privilege.

This sums up the Ponce better than any of my pretentiously verbose, long-winded and downright tedious ramblings could ever do. Succinct, straight forward, and to the point.

Basically, I'm a verbally bombastic anal cavity whose one and only redeeming feature is that I HATE THE RAGS!!

The fact that the show pony sees his goal tally as more important than the team he plays for says all you need to know about him. He's like one of those old, fading Hollywood stars from yesteryear who demands top billing because of who she once was - very Sunset Boulevard. And the rags not only re-signed the tart, they paid him half a million quid a week for the privilege.
Just get the vids up against Newcastle and see how the deluded bastards reacted to him ............. a man who couldn’t care what club he plays for so long as he’s at the attention of it ............. he’s fooked them over big time from 2nd place to the sham they are now all on his watch

So after listening to sky sports & my rag mates this week I’m convinced Utd will win the league & the World Cup

So, summer 2021 PR37 : I want City.
Summer 2022: I want Atletico.
Have Roma or Benfica been mentioned yet too?
I sooooo want the tw@ to stay with the swamp scum.
A marriage made in a Blue Heaven & blessed by gods main man on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.