United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sums up the Ponce better than any of my pretentiously verbose, long-winded and downright tedious ramblings could ever do. Succinct, straight forward, and to the point.

Basically, I'm a verbally bombastic anal cavity whose one and only redeeming feature is that I HATE THE RAGS!!

The fact that the show pony sees his goal tally as more important than the team he plays for says all you need to know about him. He's like one of those old, fading Hollywood stars from yesteryear who demands top billing because of who she once was - very Sunset Boulevard. And the rags not only re-signed the tart, they paid him half a million quid a week for the privilege.
Only because I haven't the vocabulary to post in your style but our message is the same. Fuck the rags and never forget their scummy arrogant fans when they were successful

Ole and Wreckit Ralf started off very well.

Look what happened to them.
That's all well and good but he's not actually started yet, that's still another few weeks away, not that it'll ever stop slimy Simon etc blowing smoke up them.

It makes it all the more fun when they crash & burn I've noticed after Fleetwood being a rag shirt desert for the 7 weeks I've been here has now got a smattering of them, all nicely fresh from last August's run out.

That's all well and good but he's not actually started yet, that's still another few weeks away, not that it'll ever stop slimy Simon etc blowing smoke up them.

It makes it all the more fun when they crash & burn I've noticed after Fleetwood being a rag shirt desert for the 7 weeks I've been here has now got a smattering of them, all nicely fresh from last August's run out.
There are quite a few Rag Muppet's round our way kicking about in their pristine shirts. My neighbour still hasn't put his flag up yet.

I posted this on the De Jong thread but desreves to be here too.
Concerning De Jongs unwillingness to join said scum.

Can you imagine his first MUTV interview lol..WTF does the interviewer say to him..?
They wont have him playing playing a piano with a candelabre,more like a violin and a stack of kleenex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.