United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole and Wreckit Ralf started off very well.

Look what happened to them.
As irritating as it is, a decent start to the season may not be all that bad. I recollect the rags have had some positive results in recent early season fixtures. Last year was no exception, with the sunny weather and the arrival of Ronaldo. It was either posted on here or on twitter, but I will never forget that stomach churning short video outside the shit pit, whereby grown men took it in turns to mimic the prinking show ponys' goal celebration in front of one another. Absolutely hideous viewing. Not shortly after the slump started.

Last edited:
I hope they do get off to a promising start - as long as that 'start' is only 20 seconds: after that I want them to go down faster than Katie Price on any male with a pulse. I want to see them looking nervously over their shoulder at the relegation slots by March, and then I want full panic stations going into the last week of the season as it becomes mathematically impossible for them to remain in the Premier league.
And when we collect every trophy available by playing the most gorgeous football ever witnessed on planet earth, I want to see the words 'Not In My Lifetime' flown over the swamp, and the plastic fans turning on one another as the pisscan sits there grimacing, trying not to look up at the skies.

I hope they do get off to a promising start - as long as that 'start' is only 20 seconds: after that I want them to go down faster than Katie Price on any male with a pulse. I want to see them looking nervously over their shoulder at the relegation slots by March, and then I want full panic stations going into the last week of the season as it becomes mathematically impossible for them to remain in the Premier league.
And when we collect every trophy available by playing the most gorgeous football ever witnessed on planet earth, I want to see the words 'Not In My Lifetime' flown over the swamp, and the plastic fans turning on one another as the pisscan sits there grimacing, trying not to look up at the skies.
Wouldn't it be glorious if they were relegated on the last day of the season? A last minute og from slab head to keep Fulham up and send the rags into oblivion

I reckon that privately the Pisscan is lapping all this failure up, it really is making his legacy look better than it actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.