United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see if ten hag knows what he's doing, he wants to play out from the back, he can't keep de gea if he wants to play like that, I personally think he's out of his depth, there's no doubting he's improved them, however he was starting from a very low point
He's improved them, to a point. But I think they are no better than any mid-table side right now, despite all the money spent.
The media have been telling everyone what a wonderful job he (Ten Bob) has been doing, how he has revolutionised the club since the paperboy was sacked. What an absolutely brilliant team they are now. Tactically he's as good as any manager in the league. If so, I haven't seen it.
Any half-decent manager would know that you cannot play out from the back with players like De Gea and Slabhead. It just cannot be done. Yet he still tries. Up against a decent team they would be destroyed, up against a half-decent team they would be destroyed, up against a poor Seville side they were roundly beaten. Either the man is stupid or he is incompetent, either way he is not up to the job,

I think he's doing it to say to the Glazers (or whoever takes over), with good players we'd be able to play out from the back, like God's Own from the Etihad. Basically, give me more money to spend.

He's improved them, to a point. But I think they are no better than any mid-table side right now, despite all the money spent.
The media have been telling everyone what a wonderful job he (Ten Bob) has been doing, how he has revolutionised the club since the paperboy was sacked. What an absolutely brilliant team they are now. Tactically he's as good as any manager in the league. If so, I haven't seen it.
Any half-decent manager would know that you cannot play out from the back with players like De Gea and Slabhead. It just cannot be done. Yet he still tries. Up against a decent team they would be destroyed, up against a half-decent team they would be destroyed, up against a poor Seville side they were roundly beaten. Either the man is stupid or he is incompetent, either way he is not up to the job,

I think he's doing it to say to the Glazers (or whoever takes over), with good players we'd be able to play out from the back, like God's Own from the Etihad. Basically, give me more money to spend.
Maybe if I was being fair to Ten Hag, and it pains me to do so, I'd say it isn't his team yet and he needs two more transfer windows.

Personally, I think it's the strength of Manchester United that gets regularly overstated. By the media. Because it's good for sales in the U.K., and good for clicks in Brisbane and Kuala Lumpur.
Yeah but they are 3rd in the league, 3rd best side in the premier league.....fuck me ha

Maybe if I was being fair to Ten Hag, and it pains me to do so, I'd say it isn't his team yet and he needs two more transfer windows.
Two windows and how many 100s of millions? They are at least 5 years behind us. It’s delicious

Phil the Face is still there because, unbelievably, they voluntarily gave him a new contract instead of letting his old one run down.That contract is up in June so no doubt they'll offer him another.
I think he'll turn it down if he's not offered a testimonial this time

darke and savage would take some beating over 90 minutes
Fletch record is under threat
no wonder the glazers need outside investment it's just for PR bonuses
Scholes and Neville as well.

And for me this is one on the biggest reasons they have failed in the last 10 years.

"This is Manchester United we're talking about"

They and the majority of their fans are still living in the 90's and 00's when they were the biggest and best team in English football.

That changed in the 2011 fa cup semi final and the derby at The Etihad in 2012 when we stood up to them. Other clubs seen this and did the same and more importantly the Govan piss can saw it and got the fuck out of there asap.

Yes the won the league the year after but that was only because of Van Persie having a stellar season who quickly faded after that and Bobby losing the faith of our squad.

After 10 years they still cannot accept they are not top dogs anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.