United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't want them to do well. Wtf? It's an opinion.

Top 4 tbh. They've got good players, internationals, that have been atrociously managed for the last few years. Hag looks like he knows what he's doing tbf.
Internationals.
Hardly makes you a great player these days.
Especially playing for England.
Tom cleverly.
J ling prick.
Alan Smith.
Phil neville.
Maguire.
All shit all play or played for England.
And like Alan Smith leave the ahit and never play again.
Oh and wellbeck

No i don't want them to do well. Wtf? It's an opinion.

Top 4 tbh. They've got good players, internationals, that have been atrociously managed for the last few years. Hag looks like he knows what he's doing tbf.
For them to get top 4.
They have no chance getting above us or dippers.
Spurs have a top manager who has won things and is building a top team.

Arsenal are spending well.

Chelsea are a lot better than Salford red socks.
They're in a battle with Newcastle for 6th or 7th
Oh and west ham

A bunch of glory hunting pricks who don’t even live in this land booing there captain just shows them up for what they are ............ honestly if I was Maguire I would walk away from the rancid twats because no doubt WHEN it does go wrong they will turn on him ............ I presume Rashford and Bruno got the same treatment ????? I mean they downed tools last season when it fell apart ........ at least for his misgivings Maguire put in a shift unlike the majority of them fookers
Goldbridge called out for causing Magliar to be booed, spent half of last night denying it, only supported him, really Brent ?

For them to get top 4.

Oh and west ham
OK.

I think top 4. They seem to have turned it around, or could do with this manager. Tbh I'm a bit worried about it, except they (and spurs /chelsea) might give lfc more opposition.

OK.

I think top 4. They seem to have turned it around, or could do with this manager. Tbh I'm a bit worried about it, except they (and spurs /chelsea) might give lfc more opposition.
They have won three practice games.
Don't believe everything sly sports tell you.
As long as they're stuck with the glazers they are fucked.
They bullied there way to the top under the piss can.
They're too far behind to get back there now.

OK.

You're basing them "turning it around" on three friendly, OK...

They have won three practice games.
Don't believe everything sly sports tell you.
As long as they're stuck with the glazers they are fucked.
They bullied there way to the top under the piss can.
They're too far behind to get back there now.
Have they? I know they played Palace and won.

But that's not part of my thinking. Its purely that they have been very badly managed from top to bottom, they have intnl class players, and ALL of the good players that have gone to that club have suddenly turned shite? Doesn't add up.

Maguire? Won the title, rock at defence of Leicester, Pep wanted him. He went shit over night? Nah. He's a scapegoat.

Ronaldo too best player in the world according to some, poisoned by the shit at that club.

Basically it's not been the players it's been the cack-handed management that's been going on at that club for the past 10-years.

I Do think you're being a bit dismissive of them if you think they're ALL just shite.

For them to get top 4.

Oh and west ham
You do know they are not in/from Salford?

Have they? I know they played Palace and won.

But that's not part of my thinking. Its purely that they have been very badly managed from top to bottom, they have intnl class players, and ALL of the good players that have gone to that club have suddenly turned shite? Doesn't add up.

Maguire? Won the title, rock at defence of Leicester, Pep wanted him. He went shit over night? Nah. He's a scapegoat.

Ronaldo too best player in the world according to some, poisoned by the shit at that club.

Basically it's not been the players it's been the cack-handed management that's been going on at that club for the past 10-years.

I Do think you're being a bit dismissive of them if you think they're ALL just shite.
Maguire didn’t win the league with Leicester. That was Huth & Morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.