United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when standards drop the expectation drop!

Won nought for five years then they win the league cup to them now it’s like winning the league now top 3 is a dream for them!

We don’t win the league now it’s a failure in some peoples mind because what we have done since pep came!

To be fair to United and ten Hag, his first season with them isn’t much different to Pep’s first season with City.

Took over a team who were all over the place and finished the season in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D6 L9 Pts75

Pep also took over a team who were all over the place and finished in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D9 L6 Pts78

Both had some terrible performances (remember Everton away, Leicester away that season for us?). But United have also won the EFL Cup and are in the FA Cup final.

I think they’ve had a decent enough first season with him in charge. Add Kane and Rice to their team and they’ll be better next season. Unfortunately, I do think their future trajectory is up on what it’s been for a long time.

To be fair to United and ten Hag, his first season with them isn’t much different to Pep’s first season with City.

Took over a team who were all over the place and finished the season in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D6 L9 Pts75

Pep also took over a team who were all over the place and finished in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D9 L6 Pts78

Both had some terrible performances (remember Everton away, Leicester away that season for us?). But United have also won the EFL Cup and are in the FA Cup final.

I think they’ve had a decent enough first season with him in charge. Add Kane and Rice to their team and they’ll be better next season. Unfortunately, I do think their future trajectory is up on what it’s been for a long time.

Yeah you look like that and try to be impartial he has but the help they get is remarkable! If they didn’t get the favourable decision they would be 5th

P38 W23 D6 L9 Pts75

P38 W23 D9 L6 Pts78

Let's not be fair to them, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.