United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Krakow airport on Friday when some random leans over points to the badge on my hoodie and says “you’ve got a stain on your top” then pulls up his top to reveal his rag top. I immediately told him he’d get a disease wearing that shit and was obviously embarrassed as he had it covered up. He then asked why I supported City being a Jock (cheeky bastard) so I said you can talk coming from Landan. Don’t stay in Landan now, stay in Plymouth!!!!!!! Anyway hopefully we’ll beat you lot to stop the treble. Not interested in the cup, the gobshite, I just smiled as he walked off. Hope we annihilate these on Saturday, scum.

Tent Peg war cry after the match.(just seen the video)

I hope Pep plays it to the players or they see it themselves.

Thanks Tent Peg. Partial team talk done for the City players.

To be fair to United and ten Hag, his first season with them isn’t much different to Pep’s first season with City.

Took over a team who were all over the place and finished the season in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D6 L9 Pts75

Pep also took over a team who were all over the place and finished in 3rd place with a record of:
P38 W23 D9 L6 Pts78

Both had some terrible performances (remember Everton away, Leicester away that season for us?). But United have also won the EFL Cup and are in the FA Cup final.

I think they’ve had a decent enough first season with him in charge. Add Kane and Rice to their team and they’ll be better next season. Unfortunately, I do think their future trajectory is up on what it’s been for a long time.
Rag

:)

They'll go for Kane and Rice and end up Ward Prowse and Vardy.

Fuck me they do cringe exceedingly well.

I mean WTF?
Good to see Maguire clapping his manager.

And it's notable that in this rousing (?) speech, he referred only to them having a "..chance" to bring the cup back to Old Toilet. In his heart, and his head, he knows there's more chance of us being 4-0 up at half time.........again!

Crush the scummy twats.

Let's just have a look here..

The rags have won absolutely nothing of note for a decade, 10 years, over 500 weeks.

They have spent £100's and hundreds of millions to basically stand still.

The weak media in this country have not said a peep about this and they have had numerous opportunities to do so, the cowards..

Their stadium is archaic..

Their owners, even though they have coughed up transfer funds are currently and systematically stripping the life out of them.

The farcical auction which is taking place to buy them is embarrassing.

They are currently looking to shift their £85 million pound centre half out for peanuts, just like the dabber who you now hear eff all about, given away for nothing..

They brought in Weghorst and the guy from Bayern who I can't remember his name because he's a bit shit on short term loans in January because they have no money.

They have had numerous leg ups, none more so when we were completely fcuked over by VAR at the swamp this season to ensure they get the CL money they obviously desperately need.

They have been left behind by us and may never catch up..

Our investment in our team, stadium and infrastructure is beyond their dreams..

The swamp needs completely revamping, I read costs of well over a £1billion, this without updating their training facilities and surrounding stadium areas.

They were good once when they had little competition, could buy their nearest challengers best players and generated the most wealth.

You could say that the above applies to us, apart from the competition bit as the PL now, compared to then, is an extremely hard league to win and boy do they fkin hate it..

Their long standing manager of 25 years won 13 titles, roughly 1 every 2 years.

Our manager has won 5 in 7 years, in a harder, more competitive PL and has obliterated countless records on the way..

In 1999, they had 4 home FA Cup draws and didn't win their CL group.

Won the league with 79 points which has been bettered by the PL winners ever since, a run of 24 years..

Who knows what's going to happen on Saturday..

Whatever the outcome, it cannot be contested that we have caught them up and breezed past them and they need to stop whinging and accept their place in line..

The few rags I know, regularly go through the City bingo card with me which for guys in their 50's is laughable.

They also bang on about the charges we've been accused of but when challenged have absolutely no idea what they relate to..

I've come to the conclusion that we've broken them.

Let's just have a look here..

The rags have won absolutely nothing of note for a decade, 10 years, over 500 weeks.

They have spent £100's and hundreds of millions to basically stand still.

The weak media in this country have not said a peep about this and they have had numerous opportunities to do so, the cowards..

Their stadium is archaic..

Their owners, even though they have coughed up transfer funds are currently and systematically stripping the life out of them.

The farcical auction which is taking place to buy them is embarrassing.

They are currently looking to shift their £85 million pound centre half out for peanuts, just like the dabber who you now hear eff all about, given away for nothing..

They brought in Weghorst and the guy from Bayern who I can't remember his name because he's a bit shit on short term loans in January because they have no money.

They have had numerous leg ups, none more so when we were completely fcuked over by VAR at the swamp this season to ensure they get the CL money they obviously desperately need.

They have been left behind by us and may never catch up..

Our investment in our team, stadium and infrastructure is beyond their dreams..

The swamp needs completely revamping, I read costs of well over a £1billion, this without updating their training facilities and surrounding stadium areas.

They were good once when they had little competition, could buy their nearest challengers best players and generated the most wealth.

You could say that the above applies to us, apart from the competition bit as the PL now, compared to then, is an extremely hard league to win and boy do they fkin hate it..

Their long standing manager of 25 years won 13 titles, roughly 1 every 2 years.

Our manager has won 5 in 7 years, in a harder, more competitive PL and has obliterated countless records on the way..

In 1999, they had 4 home FA Cup draws and didn't win their CL group.

Won the league with 79 points which has been bettered by the PL winners ever since, a run of 24 years..

Who knows what's going to happen on Saturday..

Whatever the outcome, it cannot be contested that we have caught them up and breezed past them and they need to stop whinging and accept their place in line..

The few rags I know, regularly go through the City bingo card with me which for guys in their 50's is laughable.

They also bang on about the charges we've been accused of but when challenged have absolutely no idea what they relate to..

I've come to the conclusion that we've broken them.

In other words they’re shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.