United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meltdown is getting worse on the CAF.

12 threads about City on the 1st page, including this gem.

Are there any City fans that accept it’s tainted?​

It can’t all be sunsheeeeine and glory can it?
There’s no happiness in knowing that it’s all been fraudulent and cheated for?
City could have done it gradually and become a part of the elite, but instead they chose to piss all over tradition and sod the fact that all other teams have to abide by rules.
So are there any City fans that feel a bit wary of it all?
Guilty maybe?
Worried that the coked up situation is doing more harm than good?

They are the most bitter set of w@nkers on this planet. Licckle old City pissing on their parade, apparently we are irrelevant to them and this treble means nothing. If we are so meaningless why do you sing nursery rhymes about us at every match. Message to any lurking Rags, your club and your fans are a joke and City are the Kings of Manchester.

There is a post on there (RagCafe) saying when they won the treble, it was harder back then but now there are so many "Superteams" around it's more easier.

I wouldn't say so, the quality of the CL has gone up heavily ever since. Watching matches from that competition you can see the difference in quality and techniques.

The Dutch league when PSV won it in 1987, 12 years before they did, wasn't a one team given league.
Had the old "our treble was better" from the missus's rag nephew last night until i pointed out:
1) our fa cup route
2) our champions league knock route and the extra round
3) the world cup in the middle of the season
4) the standard of football is a lot higher these days

That was then met by silence

Had the old "our treble was better" from the missus's rag nephew last night until i pointed out:
1) our fa cup route
2) our champions league knock route and the extra round
3) the world cup in the middle of the season
4) the standard of football is a lot higher these days

That was then met by silence
Good one!hahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.