United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My steplad went to Istanbul, had the time of his life, he's been to every game home and away this season. His dad is a red. A bitter red, thinks only his wank team exists. He hasn't even texted my steplad to see if he had a good time or to say well done winning the cup, fuckall. He posted a status on WhatsApp around midnight, just said 115. I couldn't stop laughing.
Sums the mard cunts up. I thought at least he'd text to see if he was OK, can't even bring himself to do that.

Suffer you red twat, and they used to call us bitter.

Laughable.
It does sum up rags. At the end of the day his son is in a foreign country. He could have been mugged, injured after falling down drunk or stranded in some airport terminal BUT because he is a Blue, the raggy shit can't even message him.
Pathetic.

Given the wages they have given to some shite, plus adding extra years on of course players are going to stay. DDG is one of the league's highest paid players and has been for a number of years, no other club is stupid enough to pay him that much weekly, of course he's going to stay longer term. Plus when you change manager every 2 seasons you don't get bored of the same manager
Every two years the deluded players can convince themselves that they are about to conquer the world.

My steplad went to Istanbul, had the time of his life, he's been to every game home and away this season. His dad is a red. A bitter red, thinks only his wank team exists. He hasn't even texted my steplad to see if he had a good time or to say well done winning the cup, fuckall. He posted a status on WhatsApp around midnight, just said 115. I couldn't stop laughing.
Sums the mard cunts up. I thought at least he'd text to see if he was OK, can't even bring himself to do that.

Suffer you red twat, and they used to call us bitter.

Laughable.
Similar experience - family, in-laws, work colleagues, they all knew I was going out to Istanbul and what it meant.
To be fair to the scousers - everyone of the ones I know - sent a message - probably through gritted teeth - but at least they did. Not a peep out of the bitter rag c%nts. Hurting like mad. It's fantastic.

Some rags have convinced themselves that if The Qataris buy them it's guaranteed they will get Mbappe
That's the thing, they think all they have to do is spend fortunes on top name players, but that's all they've been doing anyway. They've spent 50% more than we have over the past 5 years.

Let them get Mbappe, he'll find the Prem a very different prospect than a French league with no viable competition for PSG, and when the going gets tough he disappears into the woodwork. He'll become another Pogba.

Utd will never plummet to the level of shitness we did (unfortunately). They are really struggling with us being that much better than them. Bless!!! The big difference between us and them is that we had a sense of humour they are just bitter deluded twats.
£1 billion on debt? Who knows what might happen. We just gained £300 million on prize money alone. Meantime their shirt sales are going down the pan - has anyone seen anybody in a rag shirt since the weekend? The more their mediocracy goes on the worse it gets, especially if they keep paying fortunes out for underperforming superstars. It can only go on for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.