Registered today with
View attachment 83522

Not
Nine Two Holdings

But it's odd that the NonUK named one, is also a very recent company - 27/02/23
Registered at 10 Norwich Street.

Green and gold scarves?

A blue on the wind up?

doesn't matter who buys em, they'll soon find out it's not all about money but the management team from the very top to the very bottom
They haven’t got Khaldoon, they haven’t got Soriano, they haven’t got Txiki and they haven’t got Pep. If Pep leaves we still have individuals at the club that have transformed City. It will take more than a rich Qatari and Ten Hag (who I have doubts about) to make them any better than they are.

I think they are in for a bit of a shock when its comes to buying players, not only have they got FFP to consider, the landscape has changed now for the top top players, when the likes of Rice is going for 100m then they are going to have to spend north of £500m to get near us, how ironic its going to be that they will be hamstrung by the very rule they pushed for, and, ETH's buys so far leave little to the imagination.

I couldn't give two shites if Elon Musk had of bought them tbh-as has been proved, its the manager and infrastructure that makes a team.
They are a hell of a lot more than £500 million away from us. I’d say it’s in the billions and at least a decade of building in the right way without any speed bumps and a complete overhaul of their infrastructure from the board room to the training pitch.

The knob heads that think they will be right with us immediately are deluded. Hell they might even jib a title in the next three years but the problem they have now is that there are clubs that aren’t going away that have been better run for far longer. Fuck em. Beating them year on year when they are state owned is going to be piss funny.

They are a hell of a lot more than £500 million away from us. I’d say it’s in the billions and at least a decade of building in the right way without any speed bumps and a complete overhaul of their infrastructure from the board room to the training pitch.

The knob heads that think they will be right with us immediately are deluded. Hell they might even jib a title in the next three years but the problem they have now is that there are clubs that aren’t going away that have been better run for far longer. Fuck em. Beating them year on year when they are state owned is going to be piss funny.
youv'e only got to look at PSG to see how things will work out for em, they'd be lucky to be top four in the premier league

United became shit by concentrating on what we were doing, and reacting to that, rather than sorting out their own affairs. Given that we are 10 years ahead of them, I suspect they'll continue in the same vein. Our club will only have its eyes 10 years over the horizon.
Exact same reason why we went shit in the late 70s cos swales only wanted to get one over them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.