United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also out of there sharpish at the end carrying his losers medal. Their two biggest twats however, Fernandes and Fred, put the medals round their necks and hung around to congratulate our players which I thought was pretty big of them.
Agree. Thought it showed a lot about their off pitch characters, whereas St Marcus, he really is all good publicity spin.

If I am understanding these new FFP rules correctly then the PL are looking to limit a clubs spend to 70% of their revenue on transfers and wages.
I don't have the exact figures to hand but lets say the Rags turnover is £650 million that means 70% would be £455 million, i have read their wage bill last year was in the region of £380 million and if so that would only give them a Transfer budget of £75 million. I suppose there are ways that the fee can be split over several years but even if they spent £300 million this year and split the cost over 5 years that would still be £60 million extra they are committed to paying and so they would need to drastically increase their revenues.
If I am understanding this correctly any idea they have of suddenly throwing big money around for the next 10 years is bollox.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1780336/Man-Utd-Premier-League-Liverpool-Arsenal-Chelsea

Express article stating that "Man Utd players most 'loyal' in Prem as Liverpool trail Arsenal and Chelsea"

United players stay at the club the longest of any in the top flight. The average stay is 54 months 11 days. City's average is 37 months 5 days.

Anyone think that a certain Mr P Jones might have skewed those stats a little?

Didn’t read the article, was there any mention of no fucker wanting to buy them or match the mercenary salary they receive ?

If I am understanding these new FFP rules correctly then the PL are looking to limit a clubs spend to 70% of their revenue on transfers and wages.
I don't have the exact figures to hand but lets say the Rags turnover is £650 million that means 70% would be £455 million, i have read their wage bill last year was in the region of £380 million and if so that would only give them a Transfer budget of £75 million. I suppose there are ways that the fee can be split over several years but even if they spent £300 million this year and split the cost over 5 years that would still be £60 million extra they are committed to paying and so they would need to drastically increase their revenues.
If I am understanding this correctly any idea they have of suddenly throwing big money around for the next 10 years is bollox.

That uefa ffp rules fuck knows what the premier ffp rules are with Gill changing them every 2 month to suit his team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.